Westbrook waiver denied | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Westbrook waiver denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That really sucks. I've been checking on this every day for the past month or so.

Have any appeals ever been successful...?
Yes Shepard’s was. Supposedly they reworded the appeal. Yah right.

Reaction Score
Any time there is a coaching change, waivers should be automatic. If the coach who recruited you is gone, however you ended up feeling about that coach, you should consider your “contract” voided. A simple rule like that would help to make waiver process faster.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
NCAA Auditor: But Mr, Emmert, she meets all the qualifications for waiver....

1572635559747.png

"I said NO, dammit! She's a UConn transfer!"

Six years after Mark Emmert left his job at the University of Connecticut, the governor of Connecticut ordered an investigation into a massive construction project on campus that had been ravaged by scandal, including more than $100 million lost because of mismanagement.

To find out where things went wrong, the investigators looked at old papers of Emmert, who once supervised the project as UConn's chancellor. They soon found a bombshell.

Reaction Score
What interests me is that typically, when there are claims made of a negative situation, multiple players transfer as a result of that like we saw at Georgia Tech and a few other schools that have had similar issues.

I would be very intrigued to know why Evina is the only player making claims of an instance. Perhaps more players would have left if the wasn’t a coaching change made? Maybe they aren’t speaking up?

Reaction Score
Could you link to something that backs this? Because I've never seen a thing that said Shepard was denied and am finding nothing on it now.

There was along thread on the ND boardduring that time. Something about her parents reworded the appeal which was accepted.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Because we are not ND, the appeal will be denied because that would mean that the NCAA made a mistake in their initial "waiver request denied" decision and I don't think that anyone in the NCAA is capable of doing that.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Care to elaborate on knee and TN sports medicine? I've never heard of any issues there. Just wondering
Evina was hurt during the SEC tournament of her Freshman year. She continued to play with that injury until she received surgery after transferring to UCONN on June 4th.

Reaction Score
If anyone doubts that Shepard was denied a waiver then granted one on appeal ! Look up Wikipedia.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
There was along thread on the ND boardduring that time. Something about her parents reworded the appeal which was accepted.
Couldn't have been her parents, the appeal is submitted by the school and her parents were quoted as saying that they did not know why the appeal was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom