West Hartford Lunch/Breakfast Take Out Ideas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

West Hartford Lunch/Breakfast Take Out Ideas

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Pretty open-minded: it’ll be just me around 11ish. Since it’s the start of my spring break, most likely I’m looking for comfort eggy breakfast stuff but I also appreciate what the Hartford area has to offer in terms of their wide spectrum of international cuisine.
You've gotten a number of good suggestions already.

You might also like Fire 'n Spice, a vegan Caribbean place on Capitol Ave, along a reasonable path from UHa to the highway.

Reaction Score
Comfort eggy sounds like Mo's Midtown
Winner winner @Waquoit

Mo's Midtown slaps.

It's hidden under the home fries, but I ordered their huevos rancheros: eggs over easy (perfect yolks), spanish rice, a hint of cheddar and their very good homemade salsa. Instead of the flour tortilla bed, I subbed in home fries.

Great flavor, super comforting, but not heavy at all. Felt like a lovely treat after "working" the Sunday before spring break. Big portions, so I saved some of the non-egg stuff for my first Spring Break Monday tomorrow.

70032985538__B5C4AC3D-5067-40D1-A063-273CBA3DBD18.jpg

About a ~7 min from the XL, this place is high on the list of places to get grub prior to a noon game.

Thanks again for the recs everyone!

Side note, I was really surprised by UHart's campus. Doesn't look like a 45k per year school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom