4:00 PM​
15 Iowa State@ Texas
5:00 PM​
ESPN2
2 Stanford@ USC
5:00 PM​

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ranked Michigan and Kansas squads both facing Quad One teams tonight on the road at Purdue and Texas respectively.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the summary of games!

I know most of the country doesn’t get the PAC 12 channel, but I don’t get the Big 10 network it appears.

Stanford UCLA is on the PAC12 channel main feed on Friday.
On Sunday Arizona Utah and Stanford USC are on the PAC12 channel.

Looks like I don’t get the Longhorn Network because I subscribe to ESPN+.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Watching Michigan-Purdue on DVR. I just accidentally saw part of a commercial. They were pouring Velveeta out of a teapot. As a lifelong tea drinker, I find that to be possibly the grossest and most offensive thing I've ever seen. OH! the humanity.

Reaction Score
Arizona has a tough road this weekend playing @ Colorado and @ Utah. Stanford @ UCLA might be interesting. Maryland @ tOSU is the headliner though.
ps I can watch all Pac 12 Channel games by logging into the app and relaying to my tv. Your provider has to carry the Pac 12 channel though. Xfinity here in Florida does. So that’s good.

Reaction Score
Watching Michigan-Purdue on DVR. I just accidentally saw part of a commercial. They were pouring Velveeta out of a teapot. As a lifelong tea drinker, I find that to be possibly the grossest and most offensive thing I've ever seen. OH! the humanity.
Those ads are something else. We have Cheez-whiz here and I could never imagine using it in the scenarios that are being advertised! :eek:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I guess you're British, My condolences...:rolleyes:, for me....

Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Arizona has a tough road this weekend playing @ Colorado and @ Utah. Stanford @ UCLA might be interesting. Maryland @ tOSU is the headliner though.
ps I can watch all Pac 12 Channel games by logging into the app and relaying to my tv. Your provider has to carry the Pac 12 channel though. Xfinity here in Florida does. So that’s good.
Um, Maryland is at Indiana on Thursday and plays at home against Rutgers on Sunday. My guess is you did a typo. Maryland vs. Indiana should be a great game and with Berger back, I am thinking the Hoosiers win this one. Maryland plays tOSU on Feb 5 and Feb 24.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
In the ACC:
  • Louisvillle has a challenge this week, going on the road against both Va. Tech (Thursday) and then FSU (on Sunday);
  • NC State and North Carolina go at each other at Chapel Hill on Sunday afternoon, which should make @triaddukefan pleased;
  • while his Dookies are down in Atlanta battling a somewhat (so far) toothless Ga. Tech team; and,
  • The Irish will hopefully have a bounce-back game against Wake Forest on Thursday (will Jewell Spear play?) and then head to the Dome in Syracuse on Sunday.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
In the ACC:
  • Louisvillle has a challenge this week, going on the road against both Va. Tech (Thursday) and then FSU (on Sunday);
  • NC State and North Carolina go at each other at Chapel Hill on Sunday afternoon, which should make @triaddukefan pleased;
  • while his Dookies are down in Atlanta battling a somewhat (so far) toothless Ga. Tech team; and,
  • The Irish will hopefully have a bounce-back game against Wake Forest on Thursday (will Jewell Spear play?) and then head to the Dome in Syracuse on Sunday.
Louisville was sort of lucky to beat Pitt at home last week so I am not optimistic for these two games on the road for them. This Cardinal team, just is not all that good and frankly, I would like to see VPI and FSU win.

I am going with NC State vs. NC even on the road as NC State just has better balance.
Duke will win at GaTech as the Yellow Jackets are in a "down" season.
As for your beloved Irish, I mean it's Wake Forest for Pete's sake, no worries. :D

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Louisville was sort of lucky to beat Pitt at home last week so I am not optimistic for these two games on the road for them. This Cardinal team, just is not all that good and frankly, I would like to see VPI and FSU win.

I am going with NC State vs. NC even on the road as NC State just has better balance.
As for your beloved Irish, I mean it's Wake Forest for Pete's sake, no worries. :D
And I'm sure Coach Ivey, Coach Mabrey, et al were on them the last few days in practice....

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Ok, while the ESPN website is pretty good at showing the TV networks, even the non-affiliated networks, the listing is not complete. I just updated tonight's game for the BTN of Maryland-Indiana and the unlisted PAC12 TV listings for Arizona and Oregon. Also NC vs. Virginia will be on ACCNX tonight.

Reaction Score
Ok, while the ESPN website is pretty good at showing the TV networks, even the non-affiliated networks, the listing is not complete. I just updated tonight's game for the BTN of Maryland-Indiana and the unlisted PAC12 TV listings for Arizona and Oregon. Also NC vs. Virginia will be on ACCNX tonight.
looking forward to Indiana vs Maryland

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but in general I have found it to have issues with BTN and it doesn't denote BTN+ at all, not that it especially matters to me, as I don't have the streaming service. It only lists the national PAC broadcasts - and maybe not so good at those, more on the PAC in a second.

What it fails at utterly is the few remaining "RSN" (Regional Sports Network) that the ACC still has. What used to be Fox Sports Arizona - I think its called Bally Sports now? - carries some, NESN often has them. I get all of these and the Longhorn Network besides with my DirectTV sports package. Of course the Big12 has vanished from RSN coverage since they teemed with ESPN+ on streaming.

Back to the PAC - so we added Sling TV so we could get it, and what we appear to get is not a national channel at all, but we do get all the individual ones. But sometimes they only broadcast part of a game??? We are trying to figure out what we do going forward, as the NFL Sunday Ticket transitions off of DirecTV to You Tube. I'll probably be asking questions on this board once the season is over.

Dillon77

Reaction Score

• FSU just clobbers NC State in the early ACC game.
  • ND jumps all over Wake and wins by 39. Cassandre Prosper hits double figures for the first time, while Maddy Westbeld goes for 25 (tying her high), then barely plays in 4th quarter.
  • And Va. Tech hangs on to beat Louisville at home. Van Lith goes for 29 (I think), but can't hit two last attempts to tie/win the game while driving on Georgia Amoore. Amoore hits a 3, a layup and an FT to seal it.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
So, in theory, there is a Top 10 matchup tonight with #2 Stanford at #8 UCLA but the better game will actually be #14 Arizona at Unranked Colorado.
UCLA has no business being ranked that high. They belong in the 14-20 range….

Reaction Score
I'm hoping the more exciting game is Arizona vs. Colorado. Colorado is 22 in NET, 29 in Massey, 26 in RPI. I agree UCLA is ranked a little too high by the AP, but where do you think they should be ranked? The NET is designed to be one of 14 factors the NCAA Selection committee uses to seed a team, not a stand-alone measure of a team's quality.

Massey: 14
Coaches Poll: 14
RPI: 7
AP Poll: 8
NET: 27

Two losses-
1 against reigning national champion. 1 against a team who hasn't had the #4 ranked 2022 recruit play yet, but who will play tonight, with one of their best players hurt.

Poor Arizona has to play Utah on Sunday who only has one game this week due to ASU forfeiting.

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I am watching a really good, close game right now between Gonzaga and Portland. 45-43 in the third quarter, Gonzaga.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I am watching a really good, close game right now between Gonzaga and Portland. 45-43 in the third quarter, Gonzaga.
Utah transfer Brynna Maxwell has been very good for GU this year. I know at one point she was leading the nation in 3 point FG%. Not sure if that is the case currently, but she did go 6-7 in this game.

Looks like Andrews went off for UP, but it wasn't quite enough.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Utah transfer Brynna Maxwell has been very good for GU this year. I know at one point she was leading the nation in 3 point FG%. Not sure if that is the case currently, but she did go 6-7 in this game.

Looks like Andrews went off for UP, but it wasn't quite enough.
Andrews got hurt. Fortunately, she returned to the game.

Reaction Score
I’m at the Notre Dame/Syracuse game right now. Tied 16-16 after 1Q of play. Feels like ND isn’t playing at the level I usually expect of them — let’s see what they look like for the rest of the game.

ND is playing a lot inside and Syracuse is doing a decent job blocking shots and rebounding. Fair is definitely the best player for the Orange but I expect her to be tired out by the end (just like against NC State).

ND should win this game but of course I am pulling for an upset. :p

Reaction Score
Southern Cal with the upset of Stanford. Brink was horrible offensively. Destiny Littleton USC/USC TRANSFER led the Trojans.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Southern Cal with the upset of Stanford. Brink was horrible offensively. Destiny Littleton USC/USC TRANSFER led the Trojans.
I think if you're gonna throw Brink under the bus, you gotta include Jones with her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom