WEEK 8 CFB games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WEEK 8 CFB games

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
34-32 Utah. I called at least 2 losses for USC. They might end up with 4 at this rate.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Washington is trying to pull a North Carolina. Penix has thrown 3 picks all year. Has 2 in 3 drives tonight. Arizona St. isn't capitalizing but they've been gashing them on the ground. This is looking like a classic let down game after a big win last week. It's a wonderful drizzly night here in Seattle.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Washington avoided a horrible loss, that's about all you can say. If you told me Arizona St. would keep their offense out of the end zone, I wouldn't have believed hit. 3 FGs and a pick six was enough to pull the Huskies thru. I quit watching after the 3rd turnover in 4 possessions to start the game.

Is anybody the Heisman front runner at this point? Penix hurt his case. Caleb Williams has to be out. UNC's qb should be out. I guess maybe somebody from Georgia, Ohio St. or Michigan, but I haven't been watching any of them. Or Florida St.'s qb?

Reaction Score
JJ McCarthy, Michigan QB, leads the country in QBR and is undefeated. He looks good as a Heisman candidate from the QB poition.

Reaction Score
Clemson era over
4-3 with games to come against NCS, ND, UNC
Maybe the Tigers do belong in the ACC.
Talk about a coach who simply is not adapting to the new landscape of college football. Anti transfer portal, talks about his program being built in the "NIL of the lord" while bashing the actual NIL, and simply not recruiting as well as he previously did. They got the hell beaten out of them on the line of scrimmage last night in a way that I have not seen happen to them in a long time.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
JJ McCarthy, Michigan QB, leads the country in QBR and is undefeated. He looks good as a Heisman candidate from the QB poition.
After I posted I looked up list of candidates. They are ALL qbs. Seems like it's almost impossible for a player at any other position to win it anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom