We won!!!! | The Boneyard

We won!!!!

Reaction Score
I am a casual Football fan in general, and rarely ever visit the football board. But I watched that game and was genuinely happy for this program. I want so bad for them to make me care, and today I found myself……invested. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Well if you almost lose to yale it kinda looks bad. Unless the goal was to show our team belongs in the ivy. In the hope they will accept us in there conference. Then it was worth the try

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I am a casual Football fan in general, and rarely ever visit the football board. But I watched that game and was genuinely happy for this program. I want so bad for them to make me care, and today I found myself……invested. Go Huskies!
Ditto. Happy UConn won. Happy for the players. :D

Reaction Score
Welcome to the family! That's what us die hards always and only want for these kids and the program. Hoping we get it right soon.

Reaction Score
No

When you haven’t won in 2 years and your players are beaten down, then a win is a win is a win is a winIs a win.

Why can’t folks ever be happy with anything?

I’m happy for the players.
I'm happy...don't get me wrong... it's just that if you look at that 2nd half (again...Hopefully you DVR'd it) you'll see what kinda brought about the disappointment surrounded by this team. There's enough talent on this team for us to beat this year's Yale team by 3 or 4 scores. That 2nd half effort by the offense looked funky.

Even still, I am indeed happy the kids finally got the W

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I wish I could be happier but I saw a lot of jogging out there. We need a new broom badly.

Reaction Score
We snapped victory from the jaw of defeat. It was a good win despite the coaching staff did everything possible to make the offense looked as inept as ever in the second half.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
This is the first time in two years I could get myself to visit this board after a we played a game. Usually takes a few days to bring myself to acknowledging what happened.

Reaction Score
That was rough. But I'm just glad Uconn got the win. Caught the 4th quarter.

I can only hope this is a start of good things to come for Connecticut football. I know its only Yale. but still. a win is a win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom