We won!!!! | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

We won!!!!

Reaction Score
I am a casual Football fan in general, and rarely ever visit the football board. But I watched that game and was genuinely happy for this program. I want so bad for them to make me care, and today I found myself……invested. Go Huskies!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I am a casual Football fan in general, and rarely ever visit the football board. But I watched that game and was genuinely happy for this program. I want so bad for them to make me care, and today I found myself……invested. Go Huskies!
Ditto. Happy UConn won. Happy for the players. :D

Reaction Score
Welcome to the family! That's what us die hards always and only want for these kids and the program. Hoping we get it right soon.

Reaction Score
No

When you haven’t won in 2 years and your players are beaten down, then a win is a win is a win is a winIs a win.

Why can’t folks ever be happy with anything?

I’m happy for the players.
I'm happy...don't get me wrong... it's just that if you look at that 2nd half (again...Hopefully you DVR'd it) you'll see what kinda brought about the disappointment surrounded by this team. There's enough talent on this team for us to beat this year's Yale team by 3 or 4 scores. That 2nd half effort by the offense looked funky.

Even still, I am indeed happy the kids finally got the W

Reaction Score
I wish I could be happier but I saw a lot of jogging out there. We need a new broom badly.

UC1995

Climbing Back "One High Five At A Time"
Reaction Score
This is the first time in two years I could get myself to visit this board after a we played a game. Usually takes a few days to bring myself to acknowledging what happened.

Reaction Score
That was rough. But I'm just glad Uconn got the win. Caught the 4th quarter.

I can only hope this is a start of good things to come for Connecticut football. I know its only Yale. but still. a win is a win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miller1211

usa
Top Bottom