We need to start calling him -Joey Connecticut | Page 3 | The Boneyard

We need to start calling him -Joey Connecticut

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He's the first line of a Haiku
Interesting you should say that.

In a recent thread, somebody wrote "Joey Cal[+3more]" and I noted that it added up to 6.

Another poster had written "Joe Cal[+3 more]" which came in at 5. I'd go with J instead of Joe if I were shaving the syllable.

But then @August_West said he liked "Joey Capicola," but wanted it pronounced "Gabagool," in much the same way that "mozzarella" is pronounced as a 3-syllable word, (if not 1), "ricotta" is a 2-syllable, or "scamorza" is "scamootz" in the land of "Abeetz." Augie's version works as haiku opener for a ratified ctoed. I'm not so sure that's us.

It all adds up to a lotta possibilities around a guy who is up over 55% from both 2 & 3, 83% from the line, and right on target lobbing to our very own DC action hero.

Reaction Score
Someone needs to get some NIL shirts designed & for sale for Joey ASAP!

Kid deserves to make a ton of money off of them. I would buy a few versions.

California
Cold cuts
Gabbagool
Calc-to-Clingan (with pic of alley-oop)

Reaction Score

In a recent thread, somebody wrote "Joey Cal[+3more]" and I noted that it added up to 6.

Another poster had written "Joe Cal[+3 more]" which came in at 5. I'd go with J instead of Joe if I were shaving the syllable.

But then @August_West said he liked "Joey Capicola," but wanted it pronounced "Gabagool," in much the same way that "mozzarella" is pronounced as a 3-syllable word, (if not 1), "ricotta" is a 2-syllable, or "scamorza" is "scamootz" in the land of "Abeetz." Augie's version works as haiku opener for a ratified ctoed. I'm not so sure that's us.

It all adds up to a lotta possibilities around a guy who is up over 55% from both 2 & 3, 83% from the line, and right on target lobbing to our very own DC action hero.
Wouldn't work for Joey C.. But used to have a friend we called.. Joe Bagadonuts

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

^^
This guy gets it. Now excuse me for the rest of the evening, Im going to the Casine to shoot some dice with uncle shoes.

Reaction Score
Joey Catch Me if You Can! I was not impressed his first 2 game here. What a maroon I was.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We are defininiteky ratified Ctoed though. Shoo shoo orange flu
Tbh, I did take notice of Joyce being turned into a past tense verb form like Roy Halee and Art Garfunkel once were in song, but decided that making the reference without setup was way too rarified (which continues to autocorrect to "ratified").

Reaction Score
"I'm the J-O-E to the C, ho
Call me Joe C, got more game than Coleco
I'm a freak, ho, call me sick
Three point line, his release is quick"
Joey California launching the 3’s
Just like Cena you can’t D me
Flying down the lane
I’ll make it rain
I’ll give you the scoop
Or the long range hoop
Get out of my way
What else can I say.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

^^
This guy gets it. Now excuse me for the rest of the evening, Im going to the Casine to shoot some dice with uncle shoes.

Damnit. I was running through gabagool in my head earlier today.

Reaction Score
The Jocaine Bear.
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

FiqpCh8WQAIdeIn.png

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members