We need to call off the Clemson game, for the safety of our players, much like we shut down last season. | The Boneyard

We need to call off the Clemson game, for the safety of our players, much like we shut down last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It will be bloodbath. There is no point in playing a game where injuries will occur because of the physical mismatch between opponents. We have to follow the science, and realize that P=MV. We have no mass, no velocity, and no momentum, not to mention no hope.

Reaction Score
I entertained the thought of traveling 8 hours to see the Clemson game knowing full well that the chance of winning was nil. After the debacle today against Holy Cross, I will not be making the trip. Such a disappointing day for UConn Football.

Reaction Score
Some on here say we’ll be fine. There excuse last week was that we traveled 2,000 miles to Fresno, it was too hot on the field, we were having cleat trouble, and Fresno is a juggernaut. What are the excuses now? Our defense did great the first 20mins some said it had nothing to do with Fresno shaking off rust, we just gave up almost 40pts to Holy Cross… Holy Cross! Ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Some on here say we’ll be fine. There excuse last week was that we traveled 2,000 miles to Fresno, it was too hot on the field, we were having cleat trouble, and Fresno is a juggernaut. What are the excuses now? Our defense did great the first 20mins some said it had nothing to do with Fresno shaking off rust, we just gave up almost 40pts to Holy Cross… Holy Cross! Ridiculous.
I agree. This is disheartening

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
We will be 50 dog!! And get mercy’d

Reaction Score
...Or just take the safe bet that Clemson hangs 90 points on them.

Reaction Score
I think UConn should just report a few Covid positive tests the week before Clemson. The AD can cancel the game for safety ( Covid protocol). Everyone saves, and no UConn players get hurt in what will certainly be an annihilation.

Reaction Score
The game's not until November 13th and I expect by then we'll be bigger, stronger, and faster, and playing better. ;-)
Yes! And “learning the playbook” even BETTER than we know it now!

Reaction Score
This thread is going viral.

Screenshot_20210906-162038_Google News.jpg

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
It will be bloodbath. There is no point in playing a game where injuries will occur because of the physical mismatch between opponents. We have to follow the science, and realize that P=MV. We have no mass, no velocity, and no momentum, not to mention no hope.
This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger