Wasn't the Bearcat a Stutz, ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Wasn't the Bearcat a Stutz, ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Has the bandage on Hurley's neck grown massively, or is it just me?
  2. There were some slumps in shooting today that could really hurt us if they happen against Auburn
  3. Cole had his first bad game of the season. Better against Binghampton than Auburn.
  4. AJax continues to impress. 9 points, 8 boards, 3 dimes, 2 steals, and 2 blocks. Since the 'yard decided his three point shot is awful, he's 3 of 5, and taking them in the flow of the game.
  5. Seems to me that there's something a little off in Whaley's game so far this year. Yeah, he had 10 boards, but he's getting bounced around inside, and his mid-range jumper is off. Seems to be uncharacteristically hesitant on most every opportunity. I think it's the hair.
  6. Hawkins! Does this kid belong, or what? Smooth, confident and effective. Won't be at all surprised to see him getting starters minutes by the time the tea returns from the Bahamas.
  7. Akok, if anyone hadn't noticed, is back. I would call him the co-PoG with Tyrese today. His shooting held us together early when we were out of sync in general. Shocked to see he was only credited with one board, because he sure was active in the paint.
  8. Gaffney is playing a level or two above where it appeared his ceiling was, based on the last two years.
  9. Polley continues to display his all around skill set rather than settling into the 3 point sniper role.
  10. Tyrese, too, has been playing with much more purpose and determination than last year.
  11. Other than a minor glitch in FT% (73.7 to 75), we won every column in the stat line today, which is always satisfying.
  12. Despite a couple short stints where our collective shooting touch seemed to take a short sabbatical, I'm feeling pretty good about today's game. Can't wait for Auburn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
1. I think he just went out and bought some beige extra large bandaids instead of gauze and medical tape

Reaction Score
5. Hurley said after the game that Whaley is still fighting his way back from his injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom