2020 Recruiting: - Wake Forest - Olivier Sarr | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Wake Forest - Olivier Sarr

Reaction Score
Something to keep in mind, if the waiver isn't granted, he is going pro:

That actually doesn't make much of a difference.

Either he gets the waiver and plays, or he doesn't get it and doesn't play, whether he's sitting a year or in Europe.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
“I want to pick my own coach, not have one chosen for me.” Can’t blame him... Kentucky misses on multiple big men, now he comes available. Hope he likes playing for Calipari.

Yup. They’re gonna be in huge for him.

Reaction Score
Yup. They’re gonna be in huge for him.
100%. I appreciate his transparency and he's an absolute monstar, a throwback big man.

Between Jackson/Clarke/Ware they have a ton of talent and a lot of length, but all three guys need to develop their strength. It's fair to say that no one on their roster is an adequate option at the 5 and it's hard to remember the last time Kentucky had a big man problem.

Originally from France, I'd expect him go the Europe route. In my opinion, it's either Kentucky or Europe.

On my count, Wake Forest is down to five scholarships eligible to play this year, three of which are either true or redshirt freshmen. I'm surprised that Mucius is still on board and currently their 2nd best player is a grad transfer from Houston Baptist.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kid is a monster, I'd agree with your prediction.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
100%. I appreciate his transparency and he's an absolute monstar, a throwback big man.

Between Jackson/Clarke/Ware they have a ton of talent and a lot of length, but all three guys need to develop their strength. It's fair to say that no one on their roster is an adequate option at the 5 and it's hard to remember the last time Kentucky had a big man problem.

Originally from France, I'd expect him go the Europe route. In my opinion, it's either Kentucky or Europe.

Completely agree.

He is arguably the top overall transfer on the market for this cycle. And I’m not sure it’s even that arguable.

And he’s one of the last ones.

The world can be such a weird place...

I wish the VCU kid chose Kentucky. I would’ve rather seen beard get this kid. Lol

Maybe the ncaa screws him over and he just get paid for an extra year in France...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom