Vote early, Vote often: Azzi, Caroline, Aaliyah, Dorka Hoophallawards | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vote early, Vote often: Azzi, Caroline, Aaliyah, Dorka Hoophallawards

Reaction Score
Rebooted and that didn't work. This is obviously a rigged election.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Same here, they haven't let me vote for about a week now.
Well, I suppose you could always vote using a hypothetical email address since it won’t take your normal one. Just add a few numbers to the first part of your existing email address. Theoretically, that would allow you to cast multiple votes to make up for the ones that you’ve missed. Not that anyone would do it to cast several votes for our players daily. That would be wrong.

Not Me Whatever GIF by TLC Europe

Reaction Score
I'm in the same situation too...
i was able to vote for our girls for 3 weeks,and then not anymore....it seems that someone stole or hacked my email address...every time i try to vote the hoopwall site tells me that I've already done . Same last year...there's something unclear about this voting website .
Does anyone know more about this situation ?
Ciao

Reaction Score
Yes, my balloting has also been rejected. It reports that I have " already voted today"
I have no insight into this problem. Maybe an email to the HOOPHALLAWARDS
will help? Thank you to all the Boneyarders who have supported Azzi, , Caroline,
Aaliyah, and Dorka! Z

Reaction Score
Yes, my balloting has also been rejected. It reports that I have " already voted today"
I have no insight into this problem. Maybe an email to the HOOPHALLAWARDS
will help? Thank you to all the Boneyarders who have supported Azzi, , Caroline,
Aaliyah, and Dorka! Z
I just emailed the women's Basketball Hall of Fame asking for clarification.
I will report on any response. There is a " CONTACT US" at the
very bottom of the webpage www.wbhof.com I will write a longer
blog note to explain more of my attempt. Z

Reaction Score
I just voted. Clear your cache. You are probably re-visiting a cached page, so it would kick you out.

Reaction Score
I just voted. Clear your cache. You are probably re-visiting a cached page, so it would kick you out.
Thank you. I will try to vote again tomorrow. I would recommend your advice to others.
It appears to have been an error on my part (ignorance) and, I believe, the error message
about repeat voting had nothing to do with
HOOPHALLAWARDS. I googled " How to clear cache" to learn how to do this clearing
for each of my browsers. Thank You. Z

Reaction Score
Thank you for the suggestion. I used Microsoft Edge and it still did not work. Apparently all oof my E-mail site are on their computers and I am barred. I guess they did not think someone would vote over a hundred times in such short time limit. They didn't figure a fanatic like me and Uconn. Well, I did my share so, GO HUSKIES!!!

Clear the cache for your browser(s) and try again.

Reaction Score
I clear my cache but i still received this :

I don't know what to do anymore!!
Thanks for your support .... Ciao
dell.jpg

Reaction Score
It might be related to voting once in a 24 hour period and not voting once a calendar day? I have had this problem occasionall.

Reaction Score
Voting appears to be closed, but something isn't right:
awards.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA