Visitors for First Night | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Visitors for First Night

Reaction Score
How nice is it to look at this years team pic & not 1 grad-trans to be seen...Grad- trans are not the 1 & done's I'm looking for. We can build a future with this squad

not sure youll be able to say the same about next year's team

Reaction Score
Wish we had more 2021 kids attending. This is the time when you really should start heating up your recruitment of juniors. That class should be huge for us we have 5 scholarships opening up.
We won't have 5 scholarships open for 2021, it'll be 3

Reaction Score
Wish we had more 2021 kids attending. This is the time when you really should start heating up your recruitment of juniors. That class should be huge for us we have 5 scholarships opening up.
How do we know there won't be a bunch of 2021 recruits attending?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
How do we know there won't be a bunch of 2021 recruits attending?
I’m assuming they would have announced it seeing as they announced a 2022 kid was attending.

Does anyone know if Akok and JG are still inactive?

Reaction Score
Looking at shoulders and jaw lines, Polley looks to be as tall or slightly taller than Carlton and Akok, Whaley and Springs all about the same height (6'9"?).

Late to the party... grab your Husky tape measure and knock on the door.

Reaction Score

No, not five

Vital
Gilbert*

Carlton
Polley
Whaley

Adams
Wilson
(Cole)

Akok
Bouknight
Gaffney
Springs

Reaction Score
I’m assuming they would have announced it seeing as they announced a 2022 kid was attending.

Not sure about Akok. JG looks inactive. Sal posted a photo of him working out saying “Can’t practice... good.. more time to grow”

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
not sure youll be able to say the same about next year's team
If we can get a big this fall it leaves us with a potential open scholarship if AG moves on and a slot to fill in the spring and I'm pretty sure Hurley would prefer a frosh to give him 3 in the class if possible. 3-4 per yr is the ideal situation for managing grads and retaining continuity from yr to yr

Reaction Score
If we can get a big this fall it leaves us with a potential open scholarship if AG moves on and a slot to fill in the spring and I'm pretty sure Hurley would prefer a frosh to give him 3 in the class if possible. 3-4 per yr is the ideal situation for managing grads and retaining continuity from yr to yr

i'm well aware of all that. fingers crossed for Javonte Brown Ferguson but if 'rique leaves i'm guessing a grad transfer would be the most likely 3rd signing. and personally i'd rather take a grad for 1 year thatll help us make the tourney as opposed to some freshmen ranked between 200-300 thatll be the 12th man for 4 years

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looking at shoulders and jaw lines, Polley looks to be as tall or slightly taller than Carlton and Akok, Whaley and Springs all about the same height (6'9"?).

Cole looks like the "grandpa" of the bunch with that beard.

Reaction Score
In Borges article recapping first night he named the 3 recruits we know attended but made reference that there were others as well. Anyone know who?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

JG inactive. Back in a week. He'll be 100% to start the year.

Akok back tomorrow. Only missed a practice or two. Small injuries.

Reaction Score
To me it is the opposite as Carlton looks slightly taller than polley and is definitely taller at the shoulder level which means the most.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
JG inactive. Back in a week. He'll be 100% to start the year.

Akok back tomorrow. Only missed a practice or two. Small injuries.

Moreso than any other sport, the college basketball season really sneaks up on you. I think it's because they've started having true practices in September. Am I the only person here that just realized we're less than three weeks away from the first real game?

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Moreso than any other sport, the college basketball season really sneaks up on you. I think it's because they've started having true practices in September. Am I the only person here that just realized we're less than three weeks away from the first real game?
You're definitely not the only one here that realizes the season is a couple weeks away. I have the schedule taped to my laptop for a couple weeks now. I haven't missed a radio or tv broadcast for a game including exhibitions since the mid 80's, there's only a few I haven't watched live in recent years because of the late starts in the AAC but usually watch them at 5 AM, gotta love DVR's

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom