Video on UConn practices, from 8 years ago (nothing’s changed) | The Boneyard

Video on UConn practices, from 8 years ago (nothing’s changed)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don’t remember ever seeing this video, which I found very illuminating. I was surprised at some of the moves that actually looked choreographed. And it was so fun to see a a baby-faced Breanna and Moriah.

For the cranky pantses and wise-apples, the video is 7:48 long.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I don’t remember ever seeing this video, which I found very illuminating. I was surprised at some of the moves that actually looked choreographed. And it was so fun to see a a baby-faced Breanna and Moriah.

For the cranky pantses and wise-apples, the video is 7:48 long.

Best line at the end.

"Do they hate you .... "

Yes. But I don't need any 19 year old friends. :p:p

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Best line at the end.

"Do they hate you .... "

Yes. But I don't need any 19 year old friends. :p:p
In context, he was talking about when he was a high school coach and he had to coach bad players who "can't shoot, can't catch, can't dribble, can't pass.". He said he had to coach a lot of bad players and work to make them good. That was when she asked him if they hated him for it. It was pretty funny.

I also thought it was interesting his comments that there are a lot of "bad pro coaches". She asked him about wanting to see other coaches' practices and was surprised (Kerith is a great interviewer) when he said there were things he would learn from great high school coaches.

He seemed way more interested in watching the "good" pro coaches - NBA, not so much WNBA. Wanting to see how the coaches would get the best players in the world to do what they needed them to do. Really good interview.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Have people actually been complaining that posters don't say how long a linked content is? :eek:
Especially since you can move the progress bar to any time

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Thanks...really interesting...and definitely worth 468 seconds of my time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom