Veterans Day | The Boneyard

Veterans Day

Reaction Score
Thank you Vets and families for your sacrifice and service !
8CED8D37-6DD7-4F76-97F4-6357A5FB43B6.jpeg

Reaction Score
Thanks to all the veterans and to those currently serving! Your service is appreciated! As you stand between the wolf and the door, know that there are still many Americans who value and respect you! Stay strong and enjoy this day that honors you and the many that have already made the ultimate sacrifice! God Bless you and our country!

Reaction Score
Life's a two way street and so was the military for many of us. It was a great experience and helped many grow as people and expand their horizons.

The military was also the place where many barriers were first broken and people of ALL backgrounds could for the most part develop to the best of their abilities.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
While I was stationed in the D.C. area 79 - 83, I was with the U.S. Army Recruiting Support Center. I had the honor of being part of the Memorial Day prep at Arlington Cemetery with helping of the flag placements on the graves. Was honored in prepping the Veterans Day activities at the Vietnam Memorial. Also got to see the laying of the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I will never forget those who sacrificed their lives for this Country. God Bless them all and same to all who is or has served. Have great Veterans Day.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While the BY has been quite naturally focused on the wonderful news of yet another #1 talent coming to Storrs, today should reminds us what is truly important to all of us.

My deepest thanks and appreciation to all my fellow BY’ers who have served and sacrificed for our country.

Reaction Score
The first time I saw the Vietnam Memorial Wall was on a dreary Veteran's Day in 1986. It was extremely moving. Thanks to all who served and those who are carrying on that tradition!
I've had the honor of participating in 18 of the 30+ Rolling Thunder motorcycle Runs to The Wall, held on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, most with my Brother, a Marine Corps Vietnam Vet. I also was able to drag my son to one, the day after he came home on leave from Iraq.

Reaction Score
Thank You to all the Veterans on the Boneyard!!! Also all the Veterans who served this great country!!! Thoughts and prayers for the Men and Women who made the Ultimate Sacrifice!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom