Vanderbilt | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Vanderbilt

Reaction Score
I wonder why the press conference videos above were removed by the uploader. They're youtube vids. I couldn't find them on the NCAA website.

Let's see if this one works. It's from vucommodores.com

Reaction Score
Dores beat Columbia 72-68. Just could never really shake them, but that's a pretty familiar pattern for this team. They have a hard time putting teams away, but they did enough in pressure situations late in the fourth quarter to pull it out. I'm very proud of them.

Reaction Score
Vandy had some UConn mojo working last night. From left, dressed in all black for the intimidation factor no doubt, are Kyla Irwin, Kevin Demille and Katie Lou Samuelson.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Vandy had some UConn mojo working last night. From left, dressed in all black for the intimidation factor no doubt, are Kyla Irwin, Kevin Demille and Katie Lou Samuelson.

And as much as I despise Nike, the white kicks with gold laces were on point. ;):D

Reaction Score

Who do they play next?

Reaction Score
No surprise. She got at cross purposes with coach Ralph early on, was listed as "unavailable" through the holidays then redshirted the rest of the season. Never played. She came into the program as a player I called a "project." That's not to insult her, but it's based on the marginal competition she faced in high school and the fact her other offers were from mid-major programs. She's 6'3 and athletic. Hopefully, she'll find a place to get her education paid for and be happy. I think she will.

Reaction Score
Coach Ralph's season-ending press conference. The player remarks are worth the listen, too. Shea's remarks start at about the 8-minute mark if you want to skip the players. Great stuff.

First time I've seen Shea cry.

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Coach Ralph's season-ending press conference. The player remarks are worth the listen, too. Shea's remarks start at about the 8-minute mark if you want to skip the players. Great stuff.

First time I've seen Shea cry.

Shea is just a class act.
Good Luck to the Dores next year and on!!

Reaction Score
She's a rising junior who kind of got buried on the depth chart when Justine Pissott, Aga Makurat and Khamil Pierre joined the team this year. Hate to see it because she is a wonderful kid and can really shoot it. Struggled some with coach Ralph's defensive demands. There is one more in her class that had a similar experience in terms of playing time, so I'm wondering what her decision will be. Wishing nothing but the best to Ryanne. I'll definitely be following her career. She's a Philly girl, so maybe she winds up closer to home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom