USA 16U Team Trials - General | Page 3 | The Boneyard

USA 16U Team Trials - General

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
BTW Moderators feel free to combine the two 16U threads.....getting confusing!!

Please don't. I think the other should be for game observations while this one can be for articles and such.

If you combine you're really gonna have a ton of posts and people may not know what they have and haven't read yet.

Reaction Score
Please don't. I think the other should be for game observations while this one can be for articles and such.

If you combine you're really gonna have a ton of posts and people may not know what they have and haven't read yet.

Uh oh........now you have me confused which thread is for game observations?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Paige Bueckers now officially on UConn radar:

"Geno was at one of our games and I was just freaking out inside," Bueckers said with a smile, talking about University of Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma. "But I knew that I had to keep calm inside because there was a game to play. I think I'm good at tuning all that stuff out. I go out there with my teammates and try to win the game."

"I think I'm a guard, neither a point guard nor shooting guard. I love to dish the ball off to my teammates. When I'm open I attack the basket, but I can shoot threes and the mid-range. On defense I get tips and blocks. I try to play with a lot of energy and have fun."

https://www.sny.tv/uconn/news/bueckers-game-continues-to-come-of-age-at-u-16-trials/232843202

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Does Azzi Fudd have an uncle named Elmer?

If she were to marry Jennifer Azzi, she would be Azzi Azzi. :)

Reaction Score
Paige Bueckers now officially on UConn radar:

"Geno was at one of our games and I was just freaking out inside," Bueckers said with a smile, talking about University of Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma. "But I knew that I had to keep calm inside because there was a game to play. I think I'm good at tuning all that stuff out. I go out there with my teammates and try to win the game."

"I think I'm a guard, neither a point guard nor shooting guard. I love to dish the ball off to my teammates. When I'm open I attack the basket, but I can shoot threes and the mid-range. On defense I get tips and blocks. I try to play with a lot of energy and have fun."

https://www.sny.tv/UConn/news/bueckers-game-continues-to-come-of-age-at-u-16-trials/232843202

This is great news! Paige is another must get!!! A Brunelle/ Bueckers backcourt is just fine with me

Reaction Score
Roster down to 37...Myra Gordon not listed. Someone help me out and post link from USA basketball please and thank you.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
With so little basketball experience, I'm glad to see Fran still hanging in there...

Kinda strange that she's still there. I've seen almost no tweets about her except one today that stated she was finally playing with the effort level the person wanted to see.

Reaction Score
A number of the BBall "experts" are scratching their heads about some of the recent cuts.......some think the evaluators might not be choosing the strongest team..........hear this every time these cattle calls take place

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom