US WNT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

US WNT

Reaction Score
Would you guys stop already with the facts! They get in the way of all this manufactuered outrage.

Reaction Score
That is NOT true. The entire team has stood respectfully during the Anthem at all three Olympic games. There was some kneeling much earlier this year, but not recently - including the games in Hartford.
It's a technically that they knelt during the pregame and not the anthem.

They hate on the country they are representing. They are calling you and the rest of America racists. They are an embarrassment.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They hate on the country they are representing. They are calling you and the rest of America racists. They are an embarrassment.
They're not "hating on their country". The only people that are saying that think the status quo is 100% ok. Like this guy, an old white man projecting.

And why wasn't your political smear removed the first time you posted it?

Reaction Score
They're not "hating on their country". The only people that are saying that think the status quo is 100% ok. Like this guy, an old white man projecting.

And why wasn't your political smear removed the first time you posted it?

It is okay to have any opinion of America and still be a patriot.

But using an international forum to shame your country is so far out of bounds it's amazing that anyone defends it. Especially when the USA is likely the most diverse and free of any country in the Olympic Village.

The smear is what the USA women's soccer team is doing. Shame on them.

Reaction Score
Tough loss this morning - feels like its time for the older stateswomen to move on and let the next generation begin their journey. Interesting move to start Williams - I also don't know how or why Davidson jumped above Dahlkemper in the depth chart. Tobin did not look full strength but played the important minutes. Head scratchers. Definitely was not their best tournament. Back of the mind will always have to wonder if it would have been any different if played last year.

always happy to talk WNT footy

Reaction Score
Tough loss this morning - feels like its time for the older stateswomen to move on and let the next generation begin their journey. Interesting move to start Williams - I also don't know how or why Davidson jumped above Dahlkemper in the depth chart. Tobin did not look full strength but played the important minutes. Head scratchers. Definitely was not their best tournament. Back of the mind will always have to wonder if it would have been any different if played last year.

always happy to talk WNT footy
Looking at the current roster, there isn't much youth. Some of it might be age (Lloyd and Rapinoe), but Heath, Morgan, Press should still be okay. But it didn't work. I recall the players didn't seem to love Jill Ellis, but the coaching staff is one obvious difference.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Also, I believe, no country has ever won the WC and Olympics back to back. So history was against them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom