Uncommitted Top 2022 (Doh!) Prospects | The Boneyard

Uncommitted Top 2022 (Doh!) Prospects

Reaction Score
I am using Hoopgurlz rankings because (I think) it is the most up-to-date. I have not finished the top 100 but here's the top Dozen. Hope to get to the other top 100 soon.

(Correct me where I'm wrong)

2. Kiki Rice
98​
NonePG5-11Sidwell Friends School (DC)
Visited Stanford & UCLA. Maybe Arizona. UConn, Duke, Maryland, Louisville, UNC, and 3 others in the Mix.

12Ashlyn Watkins
97​
NoneP6-3Cardinal Newman School (SC)
OV to UNC. SCar, Mississippi State and Kentucky are her other three finalists.

15Ruby Whitehorn
97​
NoneG6-0Detroit Edison Public Academy (MI)
Visited Miss State. - Baylor, TxA&M, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan MichSt and Ohio State are other reported offers.

17Darianna Littlepage-Buggs
96​
NoneW6-1Classen H.S. (OK)
Has visited all four of her finalists: Baylor, Tx A&M, Alabama and Florida. -

20Indya Nivar
96​
NoneG5-9Apex Friendship H.S. (NC)
Three finalists are Stanford, UNC and NC State.

26Flau'jae Johnson
95​
NoneG5-10Sprayberry H.S. (GA)
Visited Texas and Miami. Other Finalists are LSU, Ole Miss and UGA

27Paulina Paris
95​
NonePG5-7Saddle River Day School (NJ)
Has visited Penn State, Indiana, Southern Cal and Indiana. Her other “finalists” are questionable after a commit/decommit to Penn State.

36. Sydney Bowles
95​
NoneW6-1Woodward Academy (GA)
Has visited GaTech and Ol' Miss. Purportedly UGA and Mississippi State are also involved. There may be others

40Ysabella Fontleroy
95​
NoneW6-1Kickapoo H.S. (MO)
Has visited Arkansas, Arizona and VaTech. Remaining “finalists” are Baylor and Tx Tech.

42Tabitha Amanze
94​
NoneF6-4
Blair Academy (NJ)
61Kyla Abraham
93​
NoneP6-4Choctawhatchee H.S. (FL)
63Kaylene Smikle
93​
NoneW5-11Westtown School (PA)
65Amiya Evans
93​
NoneF6-1DME Academy (FL)
69Amiya Joyner
93​
NoneF6-2Farmville Central H.S. (NC)
70Talana Lepolo
93​
NonePG5-7Carondelet H.S. (CA)
71Yonta Vaughn
92​
NonePG5-7Bishop McNamara H.S. (MD)
84Lemyah Hylton
91​
NoneG5-11Southwest Academy Girls Prep (CAN)
85Saniyah Glenn
91​
NoneG5-11Christ the King H.S. (NY)
93Amiya Jenkins
91​
NoneG5-10Anderson County H.S. (KY)
100Deayonna Cambridge
91​
NoneG5-8The Ensworth School (TN)

51Gia Cooke
94​
NonePG5-8Bishop McNamara H.S. (MD)

Last edited:

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I was under the impression Kiki Rice's known official visits were Stanford and UCLA. I hadn't seen the Arizona visit info before. If you've seen otherwise, that's big intel.

Reaction Score
I am using Hoopgurlz rankings because (I think) it is the most up-to-date. I have not finished the top 100 but here's athe top Dozen. Hope to get to the other top 100 soon.

(Correct me where I'm wrong)

2. Kiki Rice
98​
NonePG5-11Sidwell Friends School (DC)
Visited Stanford & Arizona. UConn, Maryland, Louisville, UNC, Duke, and others in the Mix.

3Janiah Barker
98​
NoneF6-2Tampa Bay Tech Senior High (FL)
Visited Scar. Louisville, Duke, UGA and Ol’ Miss round out her five finalists.

12Ashlyn Watkins
97​
NoneP6-3Cardinal Newman School (SC)
SCar, UNC, Mississippi State and Kentucky are her four finalists.

15Ruby Whitehorn
97​
NoneG6-0Detroit Edison Public Academy (MI)
Visited Miss State. - Baylor, TxA&M, Kentucky and Ohio State are other reported offers.

17Darianna Littlepage-Buggs
96​
NoneW6-1Classen H.S. (OK)
Has visited Baylor, Tx A&M, Alabama and Florida. - Baylor, Clemson, Texas, Auburn, Ole Miss, Penn State and Villanova remain on her unvisited list.

18Talaysia Cooper
96​
NonePG6-0East Clarendon H.S. (SC).
Has visited all of her four finalists: Scar, Tennessee, UGA and FSU.

20Indya Nivar
96​
NoneG5-9Apex Friendship H.S. (NC)
Three finalists are Stanford, UNC and NC State.

25Kyla Oldacre
95​
NoneP6-5William Mason H.S. (OH)
Has visited NC State, Miami, FSU. – Others in the mix include Baylor, Maryland, TxA&M, Tennessee, Duke and others.

26Flau'jae Johnson
95​
NoneG5-10Sprayberry H.S. (GA)
Finalists are Texas, LSU, Ole Miss, UGA and Miami

27Paulina Paris
95​
NonePG5-7Saddle River Day School (NJ)
Has visited Penn State, Indiana, Southern Cal and Indiana. Her other “finalists” are questionable after a commit/decommit to Penn State.

36. Sydney Bowles
95​
NoneW6-1Woodward Academy (GA)
Purportedly UGA and Mississippi State are involved, but very loud silence on this one. There may be others

40Ysabella Fontleroy
95​
NoneW6-1Kickapoo H.S. (MO)
Has visited Arkansas, Arizona and VaTech. Remaining “finalists” are Baylor and Tx Tech.

Reaction Score
I was under the impression Kiki Rice's known official visits were Stanford and UCLA. I hadn't seen the Arizona visit info before. If you've seen otherwise, that's big intel.
Right now, on Instagram she only shows picture of her official visit to UCLA. I have heard mention of other visits;however, she has not posted anything on Instagram?

Reaction Score
Hope to get to the other top 100 soon.
Well you're about halfway there. According to my calculations there are 25 of the top 100 left uncommitted at this point. Of those, about 9 or 10 have no finalists listed that I'm aware of but those are mostly nearer the bottom.

#15 Whitehorn also has offers from Louisville, Tennessee, and unsurprisingly Michigan and Mich. State

#17 Littlepage-Buggs you list Baylor as both (should not be on unvisited list)

#26 Johnson has made visits to Miami and Texas

#27 Paris has Indiana listed twice

Thanks for posting the list.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bowles has already visited Georgia Tech and Ole Miss. She is visiting Georgia as well, not sure if she has any other officials lined up though.

Looks like Washington, after landing three top-100 guards, will not receive a visit from Paulina Paris. She has visited Indiana, Southern Cal, Penn State, and North Carolina, and I believe those will be her top four.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Looks like Washington, after landing three top-100 guards, will not receive a visit from Paulina Paris. She has visited Indiana, Southern Cal, Penn State, and North Carolina, and I believe those will be her top four.
I saw some speculation about that among UW fans. She was scheduled for a visit, but wasn't clear whether she arrived or not.

Maybe none of the 3 commits are a true PG, probably some combos. At any rate, Langley absolutely HAS to start getting some post players. She has some wings w/ some length, but to survive in the Pac 12, she's gotta get more than what she has. This will absolutely be Mulkey's last season of playing college ball. Rees potentially could come back for a 5th year in '22-'23. That's all they have currently. We know from her time at Oregon St. that assistant coach Katie Faulkner is good at working w/ bigs, now she needs to have some to actually work with in Seattle.

Reaction Score
To do what?... Besides watch a great football game
To consider playing for a tremendous coach in Coach Yo who is doing a nice job rebuilding that program. Helping the Rebels take things to the next level may appeal to her.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I saw some speculation about that among UW fans. She was scheduled for a visit, but wasn't clear whether she arrived or not.

Maybe none of the 3 commits are a true PG, probably some combos. At any rate, Langley absolutely HAS to start getting some post players. She has some wings w/ some length, but to survive in the Pac 12, she's gotta get more than what she has. This will absolutely be Mulkey's last season of playing college ball. Rees potentially could come back for a 5th year in '22-'23. That's all they have currently. We know from her time at Oregon St. that assistant coach Katie Faulkner is good at working w/ bigs, now she needs to have some to actually work with in Seattle.

If she isn't already, she should be looking at Olivia Anderson, who plays just outside of Seattle, if my sense of direction is rght. 6'5" and was invited to the U.S.A. u-16 Olympic trials. Or Maggie Mendelson, the 6'6"'er who is said that she'd like to try both hoops and volleyball. Last I checked, UW has a fine V-ball program, too.

I will now return to focusing on prospects for Notre Dame. ;)

Dillon77

Reaction Score

• Still find it interesting that Paris de-comitted, then still kept Penn State as a finalist. Good opportunity to learn from/then step up for Makenna Marisa, who is a junior this year. Could play with Maddie Burke and ND transfer Alli Campbell.
  • Courtney Banghart probably knows Paris from her days at Princeton.
  • Could be a huge opportunity at Indiana U, with Ali Patberg, Grace Berger and Nicole Cardano-Hillary finishing up this year. And Coach Teri Moren is open to smaller guards, given that Cardano-Hillary is 5'6" herself.

Reaction Score
To consider playing for a tremendous coach in Coach Yo who is doing a nice job rebuilding that program. Helping the Rebels take things to the next level may appeal to her.

i have some reservations about having a 2 point half against anybody.

she seems to be a tremendous recruiter.

I can see why having a nice roster fit on a rising team might be enticing.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
If she isn't already, she should be looking at Olivia Anderson, who plays just outside of Seattle, if my sense of direction is rght.
I can't imagine there's any way Coach Langley isn't aware of Anderson.

I would not describe Ellensburg as just outside of Seattle. It's around a 2 hour drive. It also involves crossing the Cascade Mountain range. Washington is kind of 2 states. There's the Puget Sound area/Western Washington, and then there's everything else. There's a fairly distinct cultural divide. Over the years UW hasn't had very many players from the central or eastern part of the state, but then they've had plenty of trouble recruiting out of their own back yard. I really hope that trend can be ended.

Ellensburg is the home of Central Washington Univ., a D2 school where I spent 4 years of my life.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I can't imagine there's any way Coach Langley isn't aware of Anderson.

I would not describe Ellensburg as just outside of Seattle. It's around a 2 hour drive. It also involves crossing the Cascade Mountain range. Washington is kind of 2 states. There's the Puget Sound area/Western Washington, and then there's everything else. There's a fairly distinct cultural divide. Over the years UW hasn't had very many players from the central or eastern part of the state, but then they've had plenty of trouble recruiting out of their own back yard. I really hope that trend can be ended.

Ellensburg is the home of Central Washington Univ., a D2 school where I spent 4 years of my life.

Well, obviously my sense of where Ellensburg is was, well, off. Thanks for orienting me and if UW needs a post that badly, crossing the Cascades sounds like it could be a good idea.
In the tape I've seen, she's got a nice mid-range shot.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

She can do the same thing in Durham....and wear nicer uniforms... with better fans. :p

Reaction Score
Coach Yo who is doing a nice job rebuilding that program.
I like coach Yo as a person and she is a decent recruiter but has not been such a great coach. Without the addition of Austin they would have had very little success up to this point and even with Austin nothing to crow about. This is likely her last chance with Austin still there to really turn around w/o landing a recruit of Barker's caliber. She will be helped this year by all the coaching changes in the SEC but I just don't see it.

Reaction Score
Here's a little table some of you may find of interest.
Breakdown of P5 schools who are still "in the hunt" for remaining Top-100 players (according to those who have posted "finalist" lists - 9 players have not given their "finalist" lists that I'm aware of). In parenthesis is listed the number of Top-100 players who have already committed to that school.

North Carolina 6-7(0)
Georgia 3-5(0)
S.Carolina 3(0)

Miss.St. 2-5(1)
Louisville 2-4(4)
Kentucky 2-3(2)
Duke 2(2)
Miami 2(2)
Stanford 2(2)
Baylor 2(1)
Ole Miss 2-3(0)

UCLA 1(4)
Arizona 1(3)
Texas 1(3)
Washington 1(3)
Michigan 1(2)
Texas A&M 1(2)
G.Tech 0-2(1)

7 Teams with 1(1) : Arizona St.,Auburn,FSU,Indiana,
LSU,Maryland,Penn St.,Pitt.,Texas Tech,USC, V.Tech

Arkansas 1(0)
Clemson 1(0)
Florida 1(0)
NC State 1(0)
Ohio St. 1(0)
Tennessee 1(0)

Oregon 0(4)
Iowa 0(3)
Minnesota 0(3)
Oregon St. 0(2)
Vanderbilt 0(2)
Wisconsin 0(2)

8 Teams with 0(1) : Boston College,California,Illinois,Mich.St.,Missouri,
Northwestern,Notre Dame, Oklahoma,Purdue, W.Va.

13 Teams with 0(0) : Alabama,Colorado,Iowa St.,Kansas,Kansas St.,Nebraska,Okla.St., Rutgers,Syracuse,TCU,Utah,Virginia,Wake Forest and Wash.St.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Breakdown of P5 schools who are still "in the hunt" for remaining Top-100 players (according to those who have posted "finalist" lists - 9 players have not given their "finalist" lists that I'm aware of). In parenthesis is listed the number of Top-100 players who have already committed to that school.

15 Teams with 0(0) : Syracuse,Wake
Nebraska,Okla. St., Iowa St., Utah,TCU,
Kansas St., Kansas, Virginia
Other than the mess at Syracuse, That’s a bit shocking . Ok State and Iowa State are pretty decent programs. Wake and UVA are a bit surprising as well.

Looks like top prospects have little interest in the Big 12. Do any of the new members l- UCF BYU, Cincy, Houston) have any irons in the fire?

Reaction Score
I based the visit off of a source that is looking a bit shaky. If true, it was her first visit early in the Summer.

Here's a podcast that says she had a third visit but doesn't identify the school. Possibly, that visit was Arizona.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

1) North Carolina 7(0)
2) Baylor 5(0)
3) Miami 4(1)
Georgia 4(0)

5) Arizona 3(2)
Duke 3(2)
G.Tech 3(2)
Maryland 3(1)
Kentucky 3(1)
Auburn 3(1)
Penn St. 3(1)
Miss. St. 3(1)
S.Carolina 3(0)
NC State 3(0)
Ole Miss 3(0)

15) Louisville 2(4)
Texas 2(3)
Stanford 2(2)
Texas A&M 2(2)
Michigan 2(2)
N. Dame 2(1)
Tennessee 2(1)
Florida St. 2(1)
Oklahoma 2(1)
Alabama 2(0)
Texas Tech 2(1)
LSU 2(0)
Clemson 2(0)

28) UCLA 1(4)
Washington 1(3)

7 Teams with 1(1) : V.Tech,Pitt.,USC,Arizona St.,Indiana,Ohio St.,and Purdue

38) Florida 1(0)

39) Oregon 0(4)
Iowa 0(3)
Minnesota 0(3)
Oregon St. 0(2)
Vanderbilt 0(2)
Wisconsin 0(2)

7 Teams with 0(1) : Boston College,California,Missouri
Northwestern,Mich. St., Illinois,W.Va.

15 Teams with 0(0) : Syracuse,Wake Forest,
Colorado,Wash. St., Utah,Arkansas,Rutgers,
Nebraska,Okla. St., Iowa St., Utah,TCU,
Kansas St., Kansas, Virginia
Arkansas is a finalist for Bella Fontleroy (along with Arizona, VA Tech, Tx Tech, and Baylor). Per interviews, not social media posts.

Reaction Score
Other than the mess at Syracuse, That’s a bit shocking . Ok State and Iowa State are pretty decent programs. Wake and UVA are a bit surprising as well.

Looks like top prospects have little interest in the Big 12. Do any of the new members l- UCF BYU, Cincy, Houston) have any irons in the fire?
I am not sure about any potential future commits but UCF has the #46 (Savannah Henderson) player for 2022 committed. The other 3 don't have anyone in the top 100.

UCF had the #84 (Laila Jewett) player from the 2021 class as well. BYU was the only school for the other 3 that had anyone for 2021 in the top 100 with #74 (Emma Calvert).

Not a lot of recruiting muscle from any of the 4 schools but it seems Coach Abe is keeping some good players in Orlando.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom