UConnHuskies.com | The Boneyard

UConnHuskies.com

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
I emailed them in November last year, just before the first exhibition game, to ask why the Roster and Schedule portions of the website hadn't been updated. Lo and behold, both were corrected a few days later.

Same problems this year as both are from the 16/17 season.

It seems reasonable to expect a first class site for a first class team of young women.

Reaction Score
I emailed them in November last year, just before the first exhibition game, to ask why the Roster and Schedule portions of the website hadn't been updated. Lo and behold, both were corrected a few days later.

It seems reasonable to expect a first class site for a first class team of young women.
During the Active season they are tops in schedule and personnel. They like me probably believe after Nov 1 the need to keep the personnel and schedule straight is important--not so much before-- but apparently you have a direct means of getting the site manager to move more quickly---keep up --keeping up the site. It's a job you could do from your home---

Reaction Score

The ticket office is suspect.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
you dont know who's on the team this upcoming season?

What does what I "know" have to do with UConn's failure to keep its website up-to-date?

Why should fans have to cobble together information about the team from the internet rather than see it together on the teams' official website? Head bang

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
everyone deserves a break... its the off-season. enjoy the weather

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Seems a lot more reasonable to not expect anything about next season until the new players have at least enrolled in school. Or graduated from HS.

Come back and let us know if there is still a problem in October.

Some people. :rolleyes:

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
While the site could be a lot nicer, updating it to show next year's roster is a task that can be done next year.

Reaction Score
One little piece of information. I read that according to Mikayla both herself and Meghan wanted to wear #3. They flipped a coin, Meghan won, so she will wear #3 and Mikayla will wear #4. No information pertaining to Andrea or Lexi. But as they are traveling to Italy in August, I imagine we will have lots of information on the team then.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The schedule for next year will not be finalized until late August or early Dec. as they await the final resolution of the conference schedule before all the dates are set so that portion of the site will remain empty of filled with last years.

The roster ... the new season starts in Nov. 2017 so they have a little time, and as others note, the incoming players have not yet arrived.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
There's nothing new about UConn not updating its roster (and schedule) until just before the season. And it extends to professionals too. Last I looked (too late to check now), the WNBA teams don't update their online rosters until almost the beginning of their season.

Reaction Score
One little piece of information. I read that according to Mikayla both herself and Meghan wanted to wear #3. They flipped a coin, Meghan won, so she will wear #3 and Mikayla will wear #4. No information pertaining to Andrea or Lexi. But as they are traveling to Italy in August, I imagine we will have lots of information on the team then.
When Lexi gave her verbal to Uconn she twitted out a picture with Kelly wear the #34 and said that's the number she just so happens to wear now and would like to wear at Uconn, I believe it's available for her, and Andrea should be able to wear her high school number as well.

Reaction Score
The schedule for next year will not be finalized until late August or early Dec. as they await the final resolution of the conference schedule before all the dates are set so that portion of the site will remain empty of filled with last years.

The roster ... the new season starts in Nov. 2017 so they have a little time, and as others note, the incoming players have not yet arrived.

Early December?? So they finalize the schdule after the season starts?? Interesting ;)

Reaction Score
Go/huskies you are correct. In a recent article Lexi indicated that she will indeed wear #34. So, we have 3 of the four freshman numbers. So we are down to Andrea and to be honest I don't know what number she wore in high school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom