UConn with three 1st round picks in latest draft. 2 in top 5. | The Boneyard

UConn with three 1st round picks in latest draft. 2 in top 5.

Reaction Score
That’s the first one I’ve seen with Newton in the first round. That would be incredible and he’s earned it
Would think his draft stock has been on an upswing in the past month.

Reaction Score
May want to edit the thread title...
The NBA shook things up so there are now multiple drafts held with five number one picks in each of them. It’s like a participation trophy thing. I’ll forward the memo.

Reaction Score
Hate to burst anyone's bubble but my 6 year old son could make a mock draft that would have more credibility than Jason McIntyre's.

Reaction Score
I knew the comments about Steph to the Hornets would come lol - and I don't necessarily disagree. Selfishly I'd love to watch him, but a lot of careers have gone to die in Charlotte. If it any of the Huskies end up in Charlotte, here's to hoping the new ownership group is much better than MJ and that Steph is able to play nicely aside LaMelo.

Reaction Score
here's to hoping the new ownership group is much better than MJ

It would be difficult to be much worse. Miller seems like the real freaking deal, so glad we passed on Scoot for him. Now if we only had a coach lol.

caw

Reaction Score
22. Milwaukee Bucks (via New Orleans) — Tristen Newton, G, UConn

An extremely well-rounded player, he is 23 years old and thus teams are unlikely to grab him in the lottery. But he's more plug-and-play than almost every guard in this draft. Will be a rotation guy as a rookie and make the All-Rookie team.

Only possible if Doc is gone.

Reaction Score
Hate to root against for our guys, but those top 4 landing spots are rough. Spurs, Memphis please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom