UConn vs Xavier Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Xavier Replay

Reaction Score
I’m currently sick and slept through the game. I was so disappointed when I woke up ad then I found this replay. Thank you so much!

Reaction Score
At work and couldn’t watch…but came home to your handiwork. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Love your replays - live in Arizona and this is one of the only ways I can be sure I get to see the games.

MrT

Reaction Score
I turn the sound off, its not worth listening to her. It not what she says , but how she says things. She always adds her little snide comments.The half time show is always great on SNY. Its time to replace Meg and Allen, they have to go.

Reaction Score
I uploaded the UConn vs Xavier replay to my YouTube channel:

Greatly appreciate you sharing the replays with us. I will be watching during church service. :)

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I turn the sound off, its not worth listening to her. It not what she says , but how she says things. She always adds her little snide comments.The half time show is always great on SNY. Its time to replace Meg and Allen, they have to go.
I have to disagree with you, but you are certainly entitled to your opinions. As far as "homers", the SNY announcers definitely spend the majority of the time discussing the Huskies, as they should. But they are definitely knowledgeable about our opponents and don't have a problem discussing them, mostly being positive. Meg adds tremendous knowledge of UConn to every game and she knows what she is talking about. But most of all, they announce what is actually happening 99% of the time, sometimes even in blowouts.
My favorite play by play announcer was Eric Frede but Allen Bestwick has started to grow on me.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Something that I find interesting is how YouTube does in game ads. Last night I watched the UCLA replay and I don't remember seeing a single YouTube ad. This morning as I am watching the Creighton replay, I saw 3 or 4 in the first half alone. Luckily these ads can be skipped after a few seconds.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I have to disagree with you, but you are certainly entitled to your opinions. As far as "homers", the SNY announcers definitely spend the majority of the time discussing the Huskies, as they should. But they are definitely knowledgeable about our opponents and don't have a problem discussing them, mostly being positive. Meg adds tremendous knowledge of UConn to every game and she knows what she is talking about. But most of all, they announce what is actually happening 99% of the time, sometimes even in blowouts.
My favorite play by play announcer was Eric Frede but Allen Bestwick has started to grow on me.
Nice post. I, too, like Frede but Bestwick is fine. Frede, as you might know, now does SEC games with Tamika Catchings.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Nice post. I, too, like Frede but Bestwick is fine. Frede, as you might know, now does SEC games with Tamika Catchings.
I am aware of his new gig on SECN.

sun

Reaction Score
I uploaded the UConn vs Xavier replay to my YouTube channel:
Thank you very much for the replays.
I don't know why a youtube search wouldn't ever seem to show your replay in the results when I've tried in the past.
Maybe you could add "womens basketball" to the title or by using key words in the description for those who don't belong to the BY.
Or else I would have never found your replays.
I always specify "womens basketball" when doing youtube WBB searches so I don't get mens BB in the results.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illini98

Top Bottom