Uconn vs. Missouri 6:30p on CBSSN | The Boneyard

Uconn vs. Missouri 6:30p on CBSSN

Reaction Score
When does the game time come out for this game? if its a night I can actually attend.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It's a shame that Mizzou stinks so much right now, though I'm still excited for UConn to host an SEC team. They were ranked when the series was scheduled, though I don't believe they've been very decent since the year we almost beat them before that terrible fake fake fg...

I hope Clemson is still a powerhouse when we play them! We should start scheduling more P5 teams who's stock is low right now... hoping they've turned it around by the time we actually play! Schools like Texas, FSU... maybe even Tennessee! ;)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Saturday night before Halloween isn’t great for student attendance. I’m sure there will be an epic tailgate and some trickle in for the first half but it’ll be a ghost town in the second half. Sooooooo no different than usual actually

Reaction Score
Don't think we've ever had a 6:30pm kickoff before. Night game here works for me.

Reaction Score
Saturday night before Halloween isn’t great for student attendance. I’m sure there will be an epic tailgate and some trickle in for the first half but it’ll be a ghost town in the second half. Sooooooo no different than usual actually

Yeah I agree with that thought, but if the team is coming in off two wins in a row, students been day drinking since 1pm, first Saturday night game at the Rent in idk how long. Could be a rowdy environment.

Reaction Score
Obviously a great tailgating time and a jumpstart on a few other games. Have to be at the State XC Meets over at Wickham in the AM so a looong day but OK. What time will gates open?

Reaction Score
Obviously a great tailgating time and a jumpstart on a few other games. Have to be at the State XC Meets over at Wickham in the AM so a looong day but OK. What time will gates open?
Short drive to the Rent from Wickham. I would guess gates open at 1:30 for season ticket holders, 2:30 for everyone else. Fortunately, I get to skip the State XC Meet this year.

Reaction Score
Short drive to the Rent from Wickham. I would guess gates open at 1:30 for season ticket holders, 2:30 for everyone else. Fortunately, I get to skip the State XC Meet this year.

I'll end up putting in more miles than the runners - lol. Trying to get pictures from multiple locations is a challenge. Still really enjoy the competition.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Last night game of the season and should be a loud game against a SEC team.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
So Mizzou may mot be last night game. We are LSU North.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom