UConn v. #10 Boston University (Fri. 10/8/21 @XL Center@7p & Sat. 10/8/21 @Agganis Arena@7p)>Games are being streamed on CollegeSportsLive | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn v. #10 Boston University (Fri. 10/8/21 @XL Center@7p & Sat. 10/8/21 @Agganis Arena@7p)>Games are being streamed on CollegeSportsLive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey Seagoat…Coach Cav must have been visiting the Bonyard….he whipped the dogs into shape on the way to BU. Maybe he made em run alongside the bus. I’ve seen 3 games now and they don’t lookout of shape to me. If they keep clicking with the puck and avoid really stupid penalties we’ll be in for a fun ride this winter!

Reaction Score
Hey Seagoat…Coach Cav must have been visiting the Bonyard….he whipped the dogs into shape on the way to BU. Maybe he made em run alongside the bus. I’ve seen 3 games now and they don’t lookout of shape to me. If they keep clicking with the puck and avoid really stupid penalties we’ll be in for a fun ride this winter!
Yea, I did hear about some college hockey players running east on the Mass Pike yesterday. After last night's performance, they got limo rides home!

Reaction Score
Tightened it up overnight! That's some good coaching.
Absolutely, they could have just mailed it in, but they played with a great sense of urgency. Cav definitely lit a fire and did have them ready. Bottle it!

(Not to mention it was a little bit of fun watching Albie O'Connell look like a deer in headlights at the post game presser.)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Guess a 5-1 win over BU is worth less than BU's 2-1 win over us?
They dropped two spots (517 to 376 in the voting) we went up quite a bit from last week, but probably should be getting a bit more love.. I think will we’re down to 6 votes after beating Sacred Heart, we moved up to 50. It’s a process…if we keep playing well, it’ll take care of itself. I guess the voters aren’t convinced about us yet. Unfortunately, Ohio State split with Bentley, so nothing short of two wins there will be good enough to keep us moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul