UConn v. #10 Boston University (Fri. 10/8/21 @XL Center@7p & Sat. 10/8/21 @Agganis Arena@7p)>Games are being streamed on CollegeSportsLive | The Boneyard

UConn v. #10 Boston University (Fri. 10/8/21 @XL Center@7p & Sat. 10/8/21 @Agganis Arena@7p)>Games are being streamed on CollegeSportsLive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

-> Injury report: After missing the season opener with an upper-body injury, Nick Capone is questionable for this weekend. “I gotta get the green light from the trainer,” Cavanaugh said on Thursday. “That might not happen until tomorrow morning.”

Meanwhile, backup goaltender Logan Terness turned his ankle in practice on Wednesday and is also questionable. <-

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

-> Injury report: After missing the season opener with an upper-body injury, Nick Capone is questionable for this weekend. “I gotta get the green light from the trainer,” Cavanaugh said on Thursday. “That might not happen until tomorrow morning.”

Meanwhile, backup goaltender Logan Terness turned his ankle in practice on Wednesday and is also questionable. <-

Would love too see Capone in the lineup, but I can wait if he’s not 100%. Looking like a decent crowd will be joining us diehards tomorrow night. We all know that BU travels pretty well and has a good local alumni network, so expect a lot of red in the crowd.

Reaction Score
Would love too see Capone in the lineup, but I can wait if he’s not 100%. Looking like a decent crowd will be joining us diehards tomorrow night. We all know that BU travels pretty well and has a good local alumni network, so expect a lot of red in the crowd.
what would you say? 5k people turnout? might get students?

Reaction Score
UConn kicks-off the Hockey East slate this weekend with a home-and-home series against No. 10 nationally ranked Boston University. The Huskies host the Terriers on Friday night at XL Center and travel to Agganis Arena in Boston on Saturday night.

This will be the 19th and 20th meetings between UConn and BU with another match-up slated for down the road in January. BU holds a 10-6-2 edge in the all-time series. The Huskies and Terriers met just once last season during the pandemic shortened season, a 3-2 BU win in overtime at the Freitas Ice Forum.

Media Coverage:

Video Stream
: CollegeSportsLive.com/Hockey East (Fri.) / Randy Brochu (pxp) - Friday | Saturday
Radio: (Fri.) UConn Sports Network from Learfield - ESPN 97.9 / The Varsity Network App / Bob Joyce (pxp), Adam Giardino (color)
Live Stats: UConnHuskies.com (Fri.) GoTerriers.com (Sat.)
Game Notes: UConn BU

Reaction Score
Refs hate us again this game.
3 in the 1st. All horrible.

Vast improvement, since the last seasons they would have found a way to give one up.

Reaction Score
Likin the band bringin over football’s “stick it in”

Works for hockey too. LOL

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Just need to take the game tomorrow. I said it and so it shall be done.

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Really tough loss tonight, just gotta focus on what we did right and get them tomorrow
I’m sick of losing to these guys by one goal. Hanson played great tonight and we had our chances. This is a really good UConn team. Loving the penalty kill. Need to finish some chances offensively. D is solid. Need to cut down on the silly penalties. As good as the kill has been, it’s tough to play O when you’re down a man…and it tires guys out in the long run. Gonna be a good season….we’re all used to tough losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom