UCONN, Stanford, South Carolina and then... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UCONN, Stanford, South Carolina and then...

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Where did that scheme come from? lol

Reaction Score
UConn is excited, as it should be, in adding Fudd, but Lauren Betts was the player to get. Fortunately, for UConn, Betts is a 2022 recruit.

Huh? If we know anything about the women's college game then we know that a stud guard is far more valuable than a post. Especially when that stud guard (Fudd) is considered a "generational" talent.
I’m a little unsure why so many people are raving about Betts? Yes, she’s very tall but (so far at least) she just hasn’t seemed that dominant. Perhaps I’m wrong but so far at least, I am not sold on her being a dominant player in College. Let’s put it this way. I don’t think I would trade either Ice or AP for her, certainly not both!

Reaction Score
I agree with the top tier. But the top teams can lose to anyone at anytime.

Louisville just added Emily Engstler who is very good.
NC State is reported to have added Diamond Johnson and Madison Hayes. They are going to be really good the next few years.
Maryland is returning their entire senior class including Katie Benzan and Chloe Bibby. Add that to Diamond Miller, Ashley Owusu (Drysdale winner), Angel Reese and Mimi Collins and you have a great 6 player team. Plus they add a super talented international prospect in Emma Chardon.

With Baylor, you have your top 7 teams.

Emily Engstler and Emma Chardon? Could you fill me in?

Reaction Score
For Baylor, it depends on transfers, Andrews's development, and PG play, but here are my top 5 for next season in approximate order:

UConn
Stanford
South Carolina
Baylor
Maryland

I think they are a cut above everyone else.

Don't count out Iowa. Clark will be a year older and better. And everyone around her stays and gets better. Clark is capable of putting her team on her shoulders. Don't count them out!

Reaction Score
Don't count out Iowa. Clark will be a year older and better. And everyone around her stays and gets better. Clark is capable of putting her team on her shoulders. Don't count them out!

Count them out for what? A national Championship? As great as Clark is, I don’t see their team talent on par with UConn, South Carolina and Stanford.

Reaction Score
Did she go to SC cause Liv was already at UC ? Or she just didn't consider UC ?
Does UConn scare away the really big (centers) players with its legendary Hardwork practices. It appears that UConn lost some big Name recruits recently such as Collier Boston and Betts.Could that be part of it or is it just bad timing with the rosters and their positions. (Boston-Ono)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom