UConn Spring Football 2021 begins... | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn Spring Football 2021 begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm really excited about the RB group this year. Think we're going to see a running attack we haven't seen since Todman/Dixon duo.
That 3 second clip of Houston was a positive sign. Expecting a 1-2 punch with Mensah and Carter and then Gillespie and Houston mixing in as well - maybe more on KR for the latter pair.

Reaction Score
I'm really excited about the RB group this year. Think we're going to see a running attack we haven't seen since Todman/Dixon duo.
GOOD news... One thing we always had back during the Edsall 1.0 was a running game... Our RBs typically got busy.... We were just a little overly predictable with that late in games...back then... Excited about the balance we have now. Let's see it finally flourish....

Reaction Score
GOOD news... One thing we always had back during the Edsall 1.0 was a running game... Our RBs typically got busy.... We were just a little overly predictable with that late in games...back then... Excited about the balance we have now. Let's see it finally flourish....

Generally he used the tools we had. When we had Dan O he threw it all over the place and we had one of the top passing offenses in the country (7th in 2004). When it was Donald Brown - we ran it all of the time. Let's hope we have enough weapons in both phases.

Reaction Score
Generally he used the tools we had. When we had Dan O he threw it all over the place and we had one of the top passing offenses in the country (7th in 2004). When it was Donald Brown - we ran it all of the time. Let's hope we have enough weapons in both phases.
T Caulley was a MONSTER at RB (even though he was so small) when Dan O was here.... unfortunately he got hurt, but Brockington and others came in and did a little damage in the run game too...Check tape.. I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom