UConn Spring Football 2021 begins... | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Spring Football 2021 begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lovin this article... Can't wait to see our D in live game action...
The irony? is that the 2019 defense was only bad, compared to the 2018 edition which was historically bad. They actually made progress in 2019. I very much am looking forward to seeing what 2 years of bodybuilding and football maturity will bring.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We simply have to get some play at LB to have any type of a competent D. We've just been awful there for years. The Mitchel kid looks promising and the ND transfer can play a bit. Hoping we see some surprises from that group.
I'm expecting an ENTIRE change on D... something of the likes we haven't seen since Edsall left the first time... We better...

Reaction Score
Tyler P I believe his nickname is going to be Mr Rocket Arm. He can throw down field with precision. If he can do that in real game time situation. Uconn football will have something special brewing.
Music to my ears...

Reaction Score
Thanks! I had not listened to that. It sounds like he wants to name a starter in spring. I do worry that he is again talking about "it" factor. That didn't go that well a couple years ago.
I remember a story about Joe Montana that may or may not be true. Supposedly he wasn't named an immediate starter at ND because he didn't practice well and when he finally got the job the rest is history.

I'm hoping RE2 doesn't focus on the "it" factor so much he overlooks the traits and skills necessary to win games if given the opportunity.

Reaction Score
I have of feeling Casey C might not have practiced well. Some can step it up come game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom