UConn Freshmen/Commits: C. Collier, Coombs, AEH, Gordon, Walker | Page 19 | The Boneyard

UConn Freshmen/Commits: C. Collier, Coombs, AEH, Gordon, Walker

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Monacan has possibly the best player in the history of Virginia and is the favorite to win the state title again. They return to normal next year, when Meg is the understudy to Lou and Gabby.
IDK. Ralph Sampson wasn't too bad. :cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Andi reminds me of Kaleena in some ways: hairbun, nice smile, part Latina heritage, running style, nice shooting form (no one matches K's form, but Andi's is good). Even if she plays only in the 4th quarters next year, she should be able to put up points. She's known Geno a full one-third of her life.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, unless this was written "prior to," it appears that she is okay.

She missed the last 2 games, plus 1 earlier in the season. No reason was given.

The McDonalds folks came to her school. The game is not until late March.

Reaction Score
She missed the last 2 games, plus 1 earlier in the season. No reason was given.

The McDonalds folks came to her school. The game is not until late March

I sense there is a pattern in that the games she misses always seem to be blowouts..........she hasn't mentioned anything about an injury on her twitter page......

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I sense there is a pattern in that the games she misses always seem to be blowouts.....she hasn't mentioned anything about an injury on her twitter page.
Yeah, even without Meg, the team seems to be far superior to the local competition. Are they resting her for the playoffs?

I'm planning to drive 4+ hours roundtrip to watch Meg play, but I'd like to be sure she is in the lineup for that game.

Reaction Score
Yeah, even without Meg, the team seems to be far superior to the local competition. Are they resting her for the playoffs?

I'm planning to drive 4+ hours roundtrip to watch Meg play, but I'd like to be sure she is in the lineup for that game.

You better check on the record of the opposing team before you make that trek

Reaction Score
Charlieball, no need to worry, the Magnus game will not be worth the trip. Yes AEH has helped out in Griffin's absence but don't forget this Ossining team has 2 other sophs with D1 offers.
If Griffin didn't go down this team would have been unreal, they would have been able to hold their own with just about any team in the nation.
I am one of the biggest Saniya fans on this blog but AEH is just a more complete player at this point in her career. I have spent the last 4 or 5 years reading all your negative comments about Chong's game. Some were accurate and others were just malicious and myopic at best.
AEH has all bases covered. I think you will all be pleasantly surprised next season.
Albertus won 80-75 handed Ossining first loss to a section one team since 2011. Heard it was a great game!

Reaction Score
Albertus won 80-75 handed Ossining first loss to a section one team since 2011. Heard it was a great game!

Yes it was a pretty good game, you can see a repeat on the Varsity12 website.........it was a 93 game streak I think...........AM is an excellent team, very well coached with solid if not great talent. ..........I had a feeling that they would make life difficult for AEH and they did..........not sure how many points she had but probably in the low 20's...........she couldn't hit the three tonight but did show some nice driving ability with both left and right hands..........AEH also gave me a scare when she took a pretty good fall after a drive at the end of the game.....she stayed down for about a minute and stayed in the game but appeared to hurt her arm/elbow.........hopefully nothing serious

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom