UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO | The Boneyard

UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO

JS

Reaction Score
This thread is for keeping track of the final high school seasons of our recently signed future Huskies from the Class of 2018.

Additionally we hope to have the pleasure of following committed players from the Class of 2019 in the coming months.

acc9cd058dfc452981accf2c8f7a2374.ashx

5454506.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So it looks like Williams is #20 and ONO is #44 in high school... is that correct? Do we think they'll keep those numbers at UCONN?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So it looks like Williams is #20 and ONO is #44 in high school... is that correct? Do we think they'll keep those numbers at UCONN?
I have no idea, but I think it's fairly likely. I think Renee was the best player to wear #20. I believe that Brit Hunter wore #44.

Reaction Score
So we will continue to dominate for years to come! Boy, it sure would help if WBB meant something in CR matters. We would have conferences begging us to join.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
UConn seems to be comfortable with their conference.

Big fish, little pond is OK with me.

Besides, let's face it, the rest of the conferences don't want the national powerhouse in their conference.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Probably should mention that the above highlight package is from the three games Williams just played at the Paragould tourney (11/16 - 11/18).

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Looks college ready to me!!

Depends on which college. :rolleyes: No HS player is ready for UConn especially since I think Geno is getting a little more ornery since the evolution of HS players towards more offense and less defense will push him over the edge.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Christyn looks like another ankle breaker. Geno says that Crystal goes wherever she wants. I'd say the same about Christyn. I think she could have attacked the seams of Maryland's zone today.

I love her use of the right hand. She's not a true lefty. I believe that Paul Westphal was ambidextrous. Christyn is another.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
There are some videos/pictures of Williams wearing #13 also. Either one should be available next year though.

Reaction Score
Christyn looks like another ankle breaker. Geno says that Crystal goes wherever she wants. I'd say the same about Christyn. I think she could have attacked the seams of Maryland's zone today.

I love her use of the right hand. She's not a true lefty. I believe that Paul Westphal was ambidextrous. Christyn is another.
Maybe she should be #44 then.

Reaction Score
ONO has pictures in #20 and #44, I'm guessing Williams will be #13 and Liv will wear #20

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

Can't emphasize the importance of this enough. A player who can use either hand for a layup can be even more an elite scorer - and to have these skills in high school is incredibly impressive.

So glad we landed her - both she and ONO are not only amazing players, but amazing young ladies. They will continue the tradition of incredible high caliber people who come to our program!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Can't emphasize the importance of this enough. A player who can use either hand for a layup can be even more an elite scorer - and to have these skills in high school is incredibly impressive.

So glad we landed her - both she and ONO are not only amazing players, but amazing young ladies. They will continue the tradition of incredible high caliber people who come to our program!
More importantly for a guard finishing from the right with your left hand and vice versa at speed is important in order to be elite

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom