UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/9

Despite a furious comeback led by Christyn Williams' 31 points, CAC fell in their title game at Conway Saturday.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Some Christyn Williams highlights from the past 10 days for your viewing pleasure:

Thanks for the links.

She has a sweet step back move to set up her three. Kind of reminds me of Nurse.

Can get off the floor too.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Her jumper was very Cappie Pondexter like in a few of the highlights.

I’m all in for this young lady, and I am glad she is going to be a Husky. But it really is hard to get a good idea of her play when it is against such really dreadful opponents.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/9

Despite a furious comeback led by Christyn Williams' 31 points, CAC fell in their title game at Conway Saturday.

In this game from Saturday, Williams was 12-19 from the field, 7-12 from the line, and added 9 rebounds and 3 blocks.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think she's going to be special. I'm hoping Maya/Stewie/Dee special. But I'd be thrilled if she was Tina/KLS/Moriah special.

One thing that is extra exciting to see is a player who can dribble and layup the ball using her off hand. I LOVE seeing that - some kids NEVER learn to "go left" if they are right handed, but she seems like she can go both ways. Super excited to see her in a UCONN uniform!!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I think she's going to be special. I'm hoping Maya/Stewie/Dee special. But I'd be thrilled if she was Tina/KLS/Moriah special.

One thing that is extra exciting to see is a player who can dribble and layup the ball using her off hand. I LOVE seeing that - some kids NEVER learn to "go left" if they are right handed, but she seems like she can go both ways. Super excited to see her in a UCONN uniform!!
Woe, woe, woe..slow down there my former EricSD now in the land of make believe-the jury is still out on KLS as she is certainly showing in improved game on top of being an All-American from last year. To me, the team is significantly better with her healthy and on the floor than with any of the others. But I digress, yes, CW has already made numerous USA Teams at younger ages than most and seems to have a higher drive button than most. That said, I want to see this year's star freshman improve and dominate. As similar to what I noted about CW, MW has also made numerous USA Teams at younger than most and was a starter on virtually all of them. I don't think we've seen truly what she can do.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Williams comes off as a small town kid, who is both grateful and humbled that she has the chance to go to Uconn, what's not to love. I agree with EricLA, I think she will challenge for a Uconn Mount Rushmore spot.

Reaction Score
Wow so glad she's a Husky!

Good choice on both sides!
She is going to have to compete big time for ---nicest smile!! She and Napheesa sided by side smiling will light up the gym..

Reaction Score
There are some videos/pictures of Williams wearing #13 also. Either one should be available next year though.

Williams posted on social media recently that she wears #13 because of her sister, so I’m sure she’ll go with that number at Uconn, last worn by Brianna Banks and Jacquie Fernandes.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Woe, woe, woe..slow down there my former EricSD

I can understand that EricLA's comments caused you great sorrow and distress, but if you simply wanted him to slow down then you needed to "whoa" him. :)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
On Geno: "He's the goofiest guy, just like me..." Got a kick out of that. He knows how to make people comfortable. From Rebecca to Chrystin Williams with a little Jaime Nared thrown in for good measure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom