UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO | Page 22 | The Boneyard

UConn Signees: Christyn W. and ONO

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yeah, she did travel when she jumped and came back down and still had the ball. A nice display of moves and handles though. If she can pull that move off in a game without traveling, she just might be featured on SportsCenter that evening, and send the crowd into a frenzy. That's not a move you see every day. Don't ever play horse with CW.
If she can get that shot off before she lands, I think it’s legal.

Even if Christyn gets called for a travel, that move would have the crowd abuzz for several minutes.

This kid is insulted when people compare her to James Harden. She says, “I’m TRULY ambidextrous.” I hope she met Diana this week. They should hang out in the gym together.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
As pretty as this was to watch, I'm pretty sure that move would constitute travelling under current rules, i.e. passing the ball to yourself or some such thing.

Can someone more knowledgeable check that out?
Kids still play H-O-R-S-E, right?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Even if Christyn gets called for a travel, that move would have the crowd abuzz for several minutes.

This kid is insulted when people compare her to James Harden. She says, “I’m TRULY ambidextrous.” I hope she met Diana this week. They should hang out in the gym together.

From what I've seen thus far, it looks like the legend has some wicked handles. You know what that means? At some point this season, she and Crystal will have to have a shoot out / game of horse to establish who has the best/ most wicked handles. We've seen Crystal Dangerfield for 2 years, and know most of what's in her bag of tricks. Can't wait to see what CW has in hers. You know at some point, both of them are going to be on the floor at the same time................a coaches nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
From what I've seen thus far, it looks like the legend has some wicked handles. You know what that means? At some point this season, she and Crystal will have to have a shoot out / game of horse to establish who has the best/ most wicked handles. We've seen Crystal Dangerfield for 2 years, and know most of what's in her bag of tricks. Can't wait to see what CW has in hers. You know at some point, both of them are going to be on the floor at the same time......a coaches nightmare.
Lots of broken ankles and players falling down.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Yeah, she did travel when she jumped and came back down and still had the ball. A nice display of moves and handles though. If she can pull that move off in a game without traveling, she just might be featured on SportsCenter that evening, and send the crowd into a frenzy. That's not a move you see every day. Don't ever play horse with CW.
Which raises the question: Can you travel in Horse?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
From what I've seen thus far, it looks like the legend has some wicked handles. You know what that means? At some point this season, she and Crystal will have to have a shoot out / game of horse to establish who has the best/ most wicked handles. We've seen Crystal Dangerfield for 2 years, and know most of what's in her bag of tricks. Can't wait to see what CW has in hers. You know at some point, both of them are going to be on the floor at the same time......a coaches nightmare.
Yeah. But which coach?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Knowing D they may have played a little pick up game. Or two.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom