UConn Power Conference Profile - A Long Look at the Numbers | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Power Conference Profile - A Long Look at the Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
e8c5e90b-4f56-400b-8e5c-c72382a05908_500.jpg

Reaction Score
Husky Pete said:
Dooley, how about including a photo of our 40,000 (readily expandable to 55,000) seat stadium,?
What's wrong with this picture? Stadium empty, but no one is tailgating. Usually not an inch between cars there. I'm guessing this was a "walk to cure Waylon" day or something.

Reaction Score
And today's e-mail. It's catchy. It's like a Harry Potter magazine.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Bump.

I just went full @Dooley on the WVU board. I hope that's okay with you Dooley, but they really don't know us well there.

In any event, I wanted to bump this thread to keep it handy.

Do you have a link? Would like to check it out.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Bump.

I just went full @Dooley on the WVU board. I hope that's okay with you Dooley, but they really don't know us well there.

In any event, I wanted to bump this thread to keep it handy.

Of course! I know full well that posting this stuff on Twitter and/or message boards will have little to no impact on our CR chances. But like you said, there is an awful lot of misinformation out there about UConn and I feel it is my duty as alum/fan/donor/bluebleeder to correct as much of it as possible. And yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

Don't forget to include some of @UConn07 Matt's stuff too. He's written a couple of gems about our athletic department and SNY/B12 Network impact in the last few weeks. Written a lot more eloquently than the stuff in this thread. :)

Reaction Score
Of course! I know full well that posting this stuff on Twitter and/or message boards will have little to no impact on our CR chances. But like you said, there is an awful lot of misinformation out there about UConn and I feel it is my duty as alum/fan/donor/bluebleeder to correct as much of it as possible. And yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

Don't forget to include some of @UConn07 Matt's stuff too. He's written a couple of gems about our athletic department and SNY/B12 Network impact in the last few weeks. Written a lot more eloquently than the stuff in this thread. :)

Direct effect? No. Only people that can actually vote on such matters, have that.

But they need to be motivated and interested in having something to vote on and who to vote for.

Little or no impact? Uh uh. Dead wrong. The more fans, alumni, donors, bloggers, media and beat writers, athletes, coaches, and administrators of other universities in the big picture, that get turned on and enlightened to UCONN and the environment, and shake off false perception in favor of reality, the better.

Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul