2022 Recruiting: - UConn offers Kyle Filipowski | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: UConn offers Kyle Filipowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hard hittin. my city!!!! Kid looks like he’s gonna be a monster tho. Wow. A more athletic dirk?
These kids are becoming more and more common. This is marquette commit Dawson Garcia, a 7 foot guard we’ll be facing next year.

Reaction Score
Such good players in 2022. Given this kid's skills, geography, team success, and AAU connection to the Rens, I'm surprised we apparently haven't reached out yet, (at least not one of the 12-15 schools mentioned). Between Clingan, Filipowski, and Mulvey at Albany (who appears improving rapidly), we have 3 excellent bigs who make foul shots at a high percentage, that are right in our back yard. Clingan & Filipowski will be highly rated impact college players, Mulvey will be a solid piece to a college team, (prob 100 to 150 when he's done).
Filipowski might not even be mutually exclusive to Clingan, BrownFerguson, Sanogo, because he clearly can play away from the basket, handle the ball, and drive. For us, he might actually be targeted as a replacement for Akok when he moves on. I really hope we are able to connect with this local talent.

Edit: The later post of schools by UConnKev shows we have reached out. Happy with that.

Last edited:

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
These kids are becoming more and more common. This is marquette commit Dawson Garcia, a 7 foot guard we’ll be facing next year.

I have never seen a player who was a left handed long range shooter and looks like a natural right hander driving and finishing. Wow!

Reaction Score
It would be awesome just hearing Filipowski for the win on tv

Sign him

Reaction Score
Take this kid to the Polish restaurants on Broad street and he will commit just for the food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom