UConn offered Imari Berry | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn offered Imari Berry

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So we could potentially have Amari DeBerry and Imari Berry on the same roster?
And then we could have debates on who should get more playing time….

You say Amari and I say Imari.
You say Ayanna and I say Aaliyah.
Amari, Imari, Ayanna, Aaliyah
Let’s call the whole thing off…

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Bob Joyce is getting nervous. :confused:

I see the number 46 ranked player in HoopGurlz 2024 is Roisin Grandberry. Why are we not recruiting her?

Berry passes to DeBerry, back to Berry, over to Grandberry……

UConn has shown interest in Grandberry.

Those would be some berry interesting games!
As long as we stay away from this Berry/Barry

barry-season-3-premiere-bill-hader-hbo.jpeg

Reaction Score
And then we could have debates on who should get more playing time….

You say Amari and I say Imari.
You say Ayanna and I say Aaliyah.
Amari, Imari, Ayanna, Aaliyah
Let’s call the whole thing off…
Someone call George Gershwin

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If UConn signs Berry and Grandberry, Geno calls out for Berry and all of a sudden you have three young ladies getting up. After a while I can see Geno start yelling out numbers instead of names.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Now if our fruit can ripen into (Kelsey) Plum. ;)

Reaction Score
Seems like a smart player. No great hops or quickness but makes up for it with basketball IQ. Looks like she can contribute. She has a Uconn feel to her game. A lot of great players made themselves great without having top physical talent and it's not as if her natural ability is bad. She's a solid talent but I can see why she might go under the radar some. Looks like a great Uconn fit.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I hope if her desire is not to come here she decides on Vandy... ;)
Why? Just curious. If Vandy she foregoes the attention players receive at the top programs. Maybe you know something I don't, if so please enlighten me. Is it because of Shea?, the reputation of academics. Why not play for Carla or Jen or any other team with prior UCONN connections.

Reaction Score
She seems like a UCONN type player. Hope she decides to come to Storrs. But it is hard to get excited about anything at this moment. It is still ( for me ) too close to the shock of losing Paige (before the season is even close to beginning). Now all I can do is fear the next injury to the next player. And the is no way to enjoy the lady Huskies team.

Reaction Score
So we could potentially have Amari DeBerry and Imari Berry on the same roster?
When Imari Berry becomes a Husky, she should choose #24. That way when Amari and Imari both are on the court together, it will be the perfect storm of dyslexia and dyscalculia, as well as torturing those who do not do well with homophones...

Reaction Score
There is still a lot of time before Berry signs her LOI, but her interest in UConn is yet another indication of how things have changed in Knoxville. There was a time when Pat was running things that Berry would have never even considered leaving the state of Tennessee.
It has been 10 years since Pat was forced out at UT, so the current recruits were 5, 6, & 7 years old. The perfect time to do the opposite of their siblings.... [my youngest child of six is showing :D....]

The last TN women who became Huskies have worked out [C. Dangerfield leads the way, and is getting respect in the "W"]...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom