UConn Needs a Hard Knock's Type Show (Blog) | The Boneyard

UConn Needs a Hard Knock's Type Show (Blog)

Reaction Score
Wow. First time I'm seeing that Duke video.

I always thought it would have been good for SNY to put together a behind the scenes show about UConn Men's basketball. I think they somewhat do that with Geno/WBB.

Reaction Score
2016-2017 I was on the women's practice team and HBO did UConn: March to Madness, and that was pretty much the closest thing to Hard Knocks we could get to. It was HBO so Geno didn't hold back at all, which was normal for him lol. It was cool seeing the camera crew everyday at practice and getting mic'd up and all. Would be cool for the men's team to get something like this in the near future about our ascension back to the top. Would be a huge hit with UConn nation and probably college hoops fan around the country.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks these show are a cringe? The only interest comes when someone puts their foot in their mouth. Pat Summitt used to be big into that stuff.

Reaction Score
I would hate for there to be a "Hard Knocks" for UConn. Isn't that for like dying franchises?

bill6319

Storrs, CT
Reaction Score
2016-2017 I was on the women's practice team and HBO did UConn: March to Madness, and that was pretty much the closest thing to Hard Knocks we could get to. It was HBO so Geno didn't hold back at all, which was normal for him lol. It was cool seeing the camera crew everyday at practice and getting mic'd up and all. Would be cool for the men's team to get something like this in the near future about our ascension back to the top. Would be a huge hit with UConn nation and probably college hoops fan around the country.
absolutely loved that series

Reaction Score
Amazon does a great job with All or Nothing.
Netflix has a good format with their Leeds United series

Reaction Score
Anyone else notice they didn't show off the "counting room" or the vault?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom