UConn MHOC 22-23 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn MHOC 22-23

Reaction Score
I just heard that WICH radio in Norwich, 1310 on the AM dial will be carrying UConn radio network broadcasts of UConn football, basketball, and ice hockey this upcoming season. Great news for us in southeastern Connecticut. I'll certainly be paying more attention to UConn men's ice hockey this winter due to this news.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People here are excited for Matthew Wood and all but I don't think anyone's appreciating enough how nuts it is that we have a lottery pick on our hands. He's the best 17 year old currently in college hockey, is easily a top 10 freshman despite reclassing

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I just heard that WICH radio in Norwich, 1310 on the AM dial will be carrying UConn radio network broadcasts of UConn football, basketball, and ice hockey this upcoming season. Great news for us in southeastern Connecticut. I'll certainly be paying more attention to UConn men's ice hockey this winter due to this news.

The BC Genius finally got his wish.

Reaction Score
The BC Genius finally got his wish.

Not so sure about that. I don't think WICH-AM night coverage area reaches the coastal towns that border Long Island Sound, so not sure if he can listen to that station over the air at night. Still, good news for us who live in the Norwich area, as I have always enjoyed listening to games over the radio.

Reaction Score
Just a Transfer Portal folllow-up: Teleguine didn’t end up transferring to another school…

Reaction Score
Disappointed he left. He didn’t play much his freshman year but he has a lot of talent.

He’ll probably end up at a pretty solid program next year.

Reaction Score
People here are excited for Matthew Wood and all but I don't think anyone's appreciating enough how nuts it is that we have a lottery pick on our hands. He's the best 17 year old currently in college hockey, is easily a top 10 freshman despite reclassing
And he’ll be 17 for the majority of the season.

Samu Salminen, the Denver decommit, is someone to watch too. He’s a third round pick but has first round talent. The reason he dropped is his skating needs to improve.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom