UConn men's basketball transfer Alleyne is all-in | The Boneyard

UConn men's basketball transfer Alleyne is all-in

Reaction Score
From the JI.

“I’m not going to lie I was a little scared for a second because I didn’t know what schools would be out there for me,” he said. “ ‘Am I the right fit?’ and whatnot. But I’m not going to lie when UConn called, I was kind of surprised a little bit. I was like ‘Man, UConn? It’s a historical place, legendary place. National championships.’ It was just surreal.”

“I was just kind of looking for that player development … And just the relationship with the coaches. That’s really big for me. Building good relationships that are long-term over basketball.”

Alternate free link:

UConn men's basketball transfer Alleyne is all-in

I couldn't get any of the alternate free links to work right, although try this one and see. If it doesn't work just search for "Journal Inquirer CT" in Google and right click on it and click "Open Link In Incognito Window" and you can read all the JI articles.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
"But I’m not going to lie when UConn called, I was kind of surprised a little bit. I was like ‘Man, UConn? It’s a historical place, legendary place. National championships.’ It was just surreal.”

I like this.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I think this guy has the right stuff to add to the "legendary place." Trust the staff. Character.

Reaction Score
This is why I just cannot share the angst about recruiting that a few people here continue to have, not when you have experienced guys who have shown success at the college level and who want to play for UConn available to join already strong recruiting classes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom