UConn men’s basketball freshman Donovan Clingan preparing for Big East grind. Here’s what he expects… (Borges) | The Boneyard

UConn men’s basketball freshman Donovan Clingan preparing for Big East grind. Here’s what he expects… (Borges)

Reaction Score
Perhaps the most pertinent question was asked afterwards, when Clingan was asked if he had a blueprint in his mind for how long his college career would last and when he might declare for the NBA Draft.

“Definitely two, three years is something I’m going to need, because of my body, and having Adama there this year and probably will be out next year,” he said. “It’ll give me an opportunity my sophomore year. We’ll see how these next two years go, and we’ll go from there.”

People turn pro for a lot of different reasons. I’m not entirely sure Sanogo has an NBA future, but I could understand if he wanted to seek professional opportunities sooner than later from a financial standpoint. Selfishly, considering how bull-ish I am on the ‘23-24 roster, I’d really like Sanogo to come back for his senior year.

Reaction Score
Perhaps the most pertinent question was asked afterwards, when Clingan was asked if he had a blueprint in his mind for how long his college career would last and when he might declare for the NBA Draft.

“Definitely two, three years is something I’m going to need, because of my body, and having Adama there this year and probably will be out next year,” he said. “It’ll give me an opportunity my sophomore year. We’ll see how these next two years go, and we’ll go from there.”

People turn pro for a lot of different reasons. I’m not entirely sure Sanogo has an NBA future, but I could understand if he wanted to seek professional opportunities sooner than later from a financial standpoint. Selfishly, considering how bull-ish I am on the ‘23-24 roster, I’d really like Sanogo to come back for his senior year.
I think uconn will have four players drafted next year

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Anyone know if any of the nil stuff has been figured out for international players (obviously tshiebwe comes to mind but idk if adamas situation is different). It would be great if he could get a massive nil bag his senior year like other dominant bigs that are not really fits for the nba.

Reaction Score
Must be the off season
F99C078A-E518-4B43-80BC-127D512B4BD0.jpeg

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score

People turn pro for a lot of different reasons. I’m not entirely sure Sanogo has an NBA future, but I could understand if he wanted to seek professional opportunities sooner than later from a financial standpoint. Selfishly, considering how bull-ish I am on the ‘23-24 roster, I’d really like Sanogo to come back for his senior yar.
Sanogo's work ethic is second to none. I would not put anything past him. Coming in with the strength, footwork, stamina and work ethic he showed was pretty amazing to me for a freshman. Remember, he arrived with those things. He needs to develop some more but why should anyone think that is out of reach for him? I hope we get more guys coming in like him. He sets an example for others being a beast out there.

Reaction Score
He was talking about developing into a guy like that, not currently.
100% sure he’ll never become a player that tries to score primarily off isos and pull up jumpers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom