UConn in the WNBA | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Follow up article on Christen -
“I'm really excited to be on this team,” she said. “I love my teammates. I love the coaching staff and medical staff. And to be honest, I'm just happy to be here. It just feels good to be back on a team. I played basketball my entire life, so those two years were very hard for me. I'm just really happy to be back.”
The franchise has been quick to welcome her in and support her. Williams said during the offseason, new head coach Nate Tibbetts ran with her during some of her individual workouts at the team’s facility.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
9754D7A5-F4A0-45E1-A315-0242110CFA26.jpeg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She is just too short and is a bit of a liability defensively because of it.

Exactly. Though Crystal plays hard, the opponent tries to take advantage of her size. She needs to offset that by being aggressive and efficient on offense. She has been a starter on 2 teams and was ROY. She needs to find a good spot for herself. I think pick and roll with Tina Charles could be a very potent weapon. Atlanta now has Crystal, Henderson, and Canada. All are pretty close to the same height. How will that work out?

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Exactly. Though Crystal plays hard, the opponent tries to take advantage of her size. She needs to offset that by being aggressive and efficient on offense. She has been a starter on 2 teams and was ROY. She needs to find a good spot for herself. I think pick and roll with Tina Charles could be a very potent weapon. Atlanta now has Crystal, Henderson, and Canada. All are pretty close to the same height. How will that work out?
a case(s) when height actually deserves to be taken into account. ... defense matters bigly

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom