UConn in the NFL | Page 77 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
NFL backup QB is a pretty sweet gig.
I say this without any actual research but it seems like once you are established as a legit backup, your career ends up being pretty long despite playing on a majority of 1 and 2 year contracts.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I say this without any actual research but it seems like once you are established as a legit backup, your career ends up being pretty long despite playing on a majority of 1 and 2 year contracts.
I agree. Ask Dan O how being a back up worked out for him. Solid contracts and little contact to worry about long term concussions.

Reaction Score
I agree. Ask Dan O how being a back up worked out for him. Solid contracts and little contact to worry about long term concussions.
I'm pretty sure I remember Dan O was also on the sidelines doing a little bit of coaching too. I swear I remember reading that somewhere and that's why he was able to stick around so long as a back up. I may be misremembering though.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
From what I have read, Griffin hasn't been the same since his last injury. I also read the Jets wanted to keep him...but they wanted him to restructure his contact...he chose to test free agency instead. He must have something lined up.

Reaction Score
From what I have read, Griffin hasn't been the same since his last injury. I also read the Jets wanted to keep him...but they wanted him to restructure his contact...he chose to test free agency instead. He must have something lined up.
Ryan is now a Chicago Bear.
1655635539438.jpeg

Ryan Griffin is excited to get to work | Press Conference

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

-> Travis Jones, DT: The rookie third-round pick still has plenty to learn, and maintaining consistency and intensity throughout practice is part of that. However, he’ll have some reps where he just overwhelms the interior offensive lineman in front of him. On Saturday, he swatted down a pass so emphatically that you could hear the thud 50 yards away. He’s big, strong and explosive, and he already has veteran teammates believing that he’ll immediately upgrade the team’s interior pass rush. Jones will be one of the more intriguing players to watch Thursday. <-

Reaction Score
I just can't believe Travis was playing for the worst team in the country months ago

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom