UConn in the NFL | Page 37 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Nick Williams (Falcons), Shamar Stephen (Vikings), and Jordan Todman (Texans) all made the 53 man cut.for now at least
Todman seems likely to be cut after week one when Jaelen Strong comes back. Texans are carrying six running backs since a couple will essentially fill on for WR injuries and suspensions.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Nope...

Who's even left? Are Byron Jones and Anthony Sherman the only two players that start? Not sure is Butler is still on the Colts or if he starts. Am I missing someone else who is a starter? We really dropped in numbers!

Also surprised Davis and Thomas didn't stick.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Who's even left? Are Byron Jones and Anthony Sherman the only two players that start? Not sure is Butler is still on the Colts or if he starts. Am I missing someone else who is a starter? We really dropped in numbers!

Also surprised Davis and Thomas didn't stick.

Davis and Thomas are too small or took slow.

6'1"-6'2" 200lbs receivers who run 4.5-4.6 40's don't exist in today's NFL.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Davis and Thomas are too small or took slow.

6'1"-6'2" 200lbs receivers who run 4.5-4.6 40's don't exist in today's NFL.
True but Thomas was getting rave reviews all preseason. Thought he'd either make the team or at least get on the practice squad. There's still time though. I honestly don't think the Lions receiving core is that good even. Not saying Thomas should have made it but Gilden Tate and Marvin Lewis are not top end receivers. I couldn't name their third receiver if I tried.

As for Davis, I really wish he stuck with the Giants but that's life I guess. Thought he'd catch on with the Chargers considering a lot of their receivers and TEs are injury prone.

Reaction Score
Not sure is Butler is still on the Colts or if he starts.

Butler - yes and yes. Adams and Stephens get significant playing time depending on alignment/scheme and we need to see where Obi lands on depth chart.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Butler - yes and yes. Adams and Stephens get significant playing time depending on alignment/scheme and we need to see where Obi lands on depth chart.
Thx. Forgot about Adams!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom