UConn freshmen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn freshmen

Reaction Score
Hawkins hands down. He will be a 2 year player at most. He is special and will be the best DH has ever coached to date No doubt at all.
He's better than Bouknight? That's quite a projection.

Reaction Score
Different players..Very skilled scorers/bucket getters..Will be a fun ride with the Hawk..

Eye of the Tiger.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I always love when the Boneyard runs wild in the offseason, making confident proclamations that the freshman will come in and be starting at some point in the season or seeing significant minutes early on over more established players. It's the backup QB effect, where we wildly overrate the incoming kid and downplay what we've seen already
Did he just call us Palentine? I think he called us Palentine.

Reaction Score
If all the freshmen are as good as some here believe, the real challenge will be for DH to figure out how to keep so many quality players happy so they don't sulk about playing time and transfer.
Commitments today are easy to lose to the dreams of riches being found at the next place........add in NIL and we probably can't imagine the turmoil we're likely to see in roster upheavals everywhere.
Same challenge every other great bball school has. In other words it's a rich person challenge.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hawkins will take Martin's spot eventually. Sool will be Coles primary backup, but I'm not convinced they can play together defensively, that'd be a lot of pressure on the bigs. I'm not sure Johnson beats out Springs for those Carlton minutes, I think we were too fast to write him off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom