UConn Football - Summer Workouts 2022 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Football - Summer Workouts 2022

Reaction Score
Good question, it's the toughest thing to find on a web search but it seems like about 4 weeks before a teams first game. Also found this chart from 2020:

Is it odd that this information isn't out there for UConn? Or is it out there and we missed it?

As I mentioned above in the chart I posted above, it said 29 days before the week 0 game, but I finally found it in print from a Uconn beat writers article:

"UConn begins training camp July 29
and opens its regular season at Utah State Aug. 27."

Reaction Score
In this sweltering heat I hope he is keeping them indoors as much as possible. I know some of you will complain about that statement but for this last 5 weeks before game 1 it shouldn't be an endurance contest. It needs to be about learning the plays, the schemes, gelling as units and learning how to beat Utah St.

Reaction Score
In this sweltering heat I hope he is keeping them indoors as much as possible. I know some of you will complain about that statement but for this last 5 weeks before game 1 it shouldn't be an endurance contest. It needs to be about learning the plays, the schemes, gelling as units and learning how to beat Utah St.
Hoping week 0 weather isn't like last year's for our guys... IIRC the heat was worse than what we're going through now.

And I agree about us doing a lot of prep stuff indoors right now. Air quality around these parts right now isn't too good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom