OT: - UConn Fabric for Custom Shirt | The Boneyard

OT: UConn Fabric for Custom Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can order some new logo UConn fabric online that is not from the UK?

Working on a project for a custom shirt but I can't find any!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There’s no chance that I will have an answer for you, but I don’t even understand the question. And why is the UK dominating the “UConn fabric“ market? George Washington did not give his teeth so some Limey could hold our sewing projects hostage.

Reaction Score
You know how they sell fabric at fabric stores....looking for UConn fabric.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Generally, I think this is not a group that is big on making their own clothing and I might still be missing the question, but I did a fast google search and found, like, tons of places selling fabric with various UConn logos.

Most of those places….were fabric stores. (Unless they are showing stuff as in stock that they do not have.)

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can order some new logo UConn fabric online that is not from the UK?

Working on a project for a custom shirt but I can't find anyanywhick
which UK do you not want to support? Kentucky or the British isles ? And why...?

Reaction Score
Generally, I think this is not a group that is big on making their own clothing and I might still be missing the question, but I did a fast google search and found, like, tons of places selling fabric with various UConn logos.

Most of those places….were fabric stores. (Unless they are showing stuff as in stock that they do not have.)
Lol, got yah...couldn't find anywhere I live so Google's algorithm wasn't my friend. Just jet giving me results for Etsy and people in the United Kingdom.

Reaction Score

And I'm not big on it either but it's for a work event and I'm trying to represent....and no I can't just use an already made shirt.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
And I'm not big on it either but it's for a work event and I'm trying to represent....and no I can't just use an already made shirt.

Jeez how many times do I have to give my greenwich tailors contact info at suit supply? He actually called me a couple weeks ago after last time I posted and got 3 calls and said "Adub, chill" Its really weird, everyone in my life says that to me, my ex wife, my future wife, my 21 year old daughter, my 8 month old daughter, and the Boneyard moderators. But Adub will Adub. You want a custom shirt made? Call suit supply in greenwich. Just dont mention me.

Reaction Score
Jeez how many times do I have to give my greenwich tailors contact info at suit supply? He actually called me a couple weeks ago after last time I posted and got 3 calls and said "Adub, chill" Its really weird, everyone in my life says that to me, my ex wife, my future wife, my 21 year old daughter, my 8 month old daughter, and the Boneyard moderators. But Adub will Adub. You want a custom shirt made? Call suit supply in greenwich. Just dont mention me.
Lol, tks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01