UConn Coaches Road Shows 2023 (6/20/23 in Southington & 6/28/23 in Branford) Both dates from 6p-8p. | The Boneyard

UConn Coaches Road Shows 2023 (6/20/23 in Southington & 6/28/23 in Branford) Both dates from 6p-8p.

Reaction Score

-> The Road Show will commence on Tuesday, June 20 at Kinsmen Brewing Company in Southington, Connecticut. The panel of Husky coaches will feature Men's Basketball Head Coach Dan Hurley, Head Football Coach Jim Mora, Director of Track & Field and Cross-Country Beth Alford-Sullivan, Women's Ice Hockey Head Coach Chris MacKenzie and Women's Basketball Associate Head Coach Chris Dailey.

The Road Show will then visit Stony Creek Brewery in Branford, Connecticut on Wednesday, June 28 and feature a coaches panel with Head Women's Basketball Coach Geno Auriemma, Head Baseball Coach Jim Penders, Director of Track & Field and Cross-Country Beth Alford-Sullivan, and Head Men's Soccer Coach Chris Gbandi. <-

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
it would be nice to see charlton get some facetime. If, in fact, he is #2.
The one I went to had the big cheeses only speaking. Geno was something.

Reaction Score
Wish I could get up there! I'll be there in sprit.

I was wondering if June had 228 days this year! :D

Reaction Score
On the QBs: healthy competition, decision as to who starts will be based on performance during training camp. Will have capable backups, Referenced the Frosh qb twice during his presentation as a competitor.
Got better replacements thru the transfer portal than the players who transferred out.
Said that while he was VERY happy with the team's performance during home games (5-1), he wants to improve on road performance record (1-5) & that the Utah State & Ball State games were there for the taking.

Reaction Score
On the QBs: healthy competition, decision as to who starts will be based on performance during training camp. Will have capable backups, Referenced the Frosh qb twice during his presentation as a competitor.
Got better replacements thru the transfer portal than the players who transferred out.
Said that while he was VERY happy with the team's performance during home games (5-1), he wants to improve on road performance record (1-5) & that the Utah State & Ball State games were there for the taking.
Did we change out the officials we are using this year?

Because that is the reason we lost those games on the road, especially Ball St.

Reaction Score
If there was ever a game to call rigged it was the Ball State game. I've never seen anything like it.

And that's why we can't have an agreement to use officials from a conference where we actually play teams in that conference.

We have an agreement last I knew to use MAC officials for some of our road games, and that's who they were if I am not mistaken.

We also use ACC officials, and they have been no bargain when we are playing those teams as well.

Go to CUSA or something. Just do a yearly review and look at the schedule to determine. We had no chance in the Ball St. game, the officials were determined to throw flags until Ball St was ahead and ballgame over.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This was an interesting comment. Presumably that includes Carter and Turner/Marion...

I'm thinking this is coachspeak. Our WR room had to have taken a hit.

Reaction Score
This was an interesting comment. Presumably that includes Carter and Turner/Marion...

Carter is coming off a serious knee injury so who knows when he will be available, our RB transfer from Louisville should be ready to contribute day 1.

We also brought in some interesting WR transfers and have a least two freshman WR's who will likely contribute right away. I really like the transfer WR from Delaware.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom