Men - UConn and the 2022 MLB Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Men UConn and the 2022 MLB Draft

Reaction Score
Does UConn have any high school commits we are worried about getting drafted?

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here <<

-> “My time [at UConn] really does mean a lot,” Crawford said. “Those guys [the coaches] are like father figures to me. We share tremendous respect for one another. They took a chance on a kid who just started the [travel ball] circuit, and they supported me and everything they told me, to the last day I was on campus a few days ago, everything they told me was the way it was from day one. I try to look for people like that. It’s a special group of guys and I honestly would not be where I am today without those guys.” <-

Reaction Score
Austin Peterson the first player drafted from UConn's super regional team this season (not counting Reggie Crawford, as he never played this season, but kudos to him as well). UConn had a pretty solid and experienced team this season, it will be interesting to see how many Huskies get drafted from this team that went pretty deep into the NCAA tournament.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

To make fantasy land even more incredible to think about....Imagine a weekend rotation of Crawford, Peterson, and Gallagher....with Mozzicato (#7 overall) and Kellington (#102 overall) added to our bullpen from this past year. That was the plan a year ago until Mozzicato and Kellington shot up the MLB draft boards and Reggie blew out his elbow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom