UConn adds Arkansas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn adds Arkansas

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Really wish you added Louisville. We could end any debate who has the best team this month.
We get it.

Repeating Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Call Jeff. We already know Geno & Company is ready to go if the schedule works.

Reaction Score
We get it.

Repeating Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Call Jeff. We already know Geno & Company is ready to go if the schedule works.
You obviously arent up on the latest . . . UConn cancelled the initial game that was scheduled and then didnt propose any new dates so a game could be rescheduled. The news on here Geno reached out to Jeff to reschedule is FAKE. I get it!!! It makes sense Geno doesnt want to play until forced too.

Reaction Score
Perfect. Needed this game with the big layoff, especially against a ranked opponent. Takes the pressure off a bit in case UConn loses to SC. They can use this game to show the committee they still deserve a #1 ranking.
In case they lose to S.C. you kidding right ??

Reaction Score
Got to appreciate ARK HC Mike Neighbors for agreeing to add the Huskies in the middle of a tough SEC schedule.
I saw it, but I've been in the penalty box for the last 2 weeks. Because of the Vandy shutdown. Too tight to get Miss St.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Chrystin's family are really excited to see her play! I hope she shows off and hits multiple 3s and drives to the basket with intention.

Reaction Score
It seems like very rarely do players have big games for their homecoming games whether it be the pros or college. I remember Shoni Schimmel from LVille having one of her worst

Reaction Score
You obviously arent up on the latest . . . UConn cancelled the initial game that was scheduled and then didnt propose any new dates so a game could be rescheduled. The news on here Geno reached out to Jeff to reschedule is FAKE. I get it!!! It makes sense Geno doesnt want to play until forced too.

You are quite the guest. Come into our house and make wild unproven accusations.

Reaction Score
First, the original UConn-Louis. game was cancelled by the Barkley Center.

As for this game I wouldn't be surprised if ESPN had a hand in getting it scheduled. They haven't had much luck with the games they've put national this season and they remember that UConn almost always shows up in national games.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Very much agree on this especially as we play Tennessee tomorrow and they defeated #15 ARK by 15 back on the 7th.
Neighbors could have waited until after tomorrow to commit. Then again it is a positive for TV exposure and recruiting. A tip of my UConn cap to him.
Just remember Arkansas beat Baylor. So despite their losses to SEC teams. Arkansas is a very capable team.

Reaction Score
What Neighbors said gives a geed idea what it is to play against UConn and how rewarding it is for the other team (players and Coaches). Shame on those coaches who are too afraid to schedule UConn and have their players miss on the experience.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because Geno is known for ducking teams, get out of here with that nonsense! UConn plays the toughest schedule year in and year out and you honestly think Geno is afraid to play Louisville? You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, claiming otherwise is just laughable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom