UConn adds Arkansas | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn adds Arkansas

Reaction Score
They are like Depaul only better at it. Weak in the middle. Run the 3 guard weave and shoot 3's anywhere anytime. Chelse Dungee drives right hard to the hoop all day and night. Destiny Slocum drives and scores or kick. Ramirez shoots 3's all day.
Good assessment. Many teams throw a zone at Arkansas to attempt to stop the barrage of 3's. Get killed if opposing team has a center, like ONO, that can get the ball down low. Only way Arkansas stays close is if their guards get hot from outside and/or get ONO in foul trouble with their constant drives.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the U of Arkansas home arena allows for fans? If they do, what's the maximum? Or might 'fans' be limited to families and friends of the home and visiting players?

Wonder what Geno's health rules are for his players on the road, especially with families and friends nearby?

Road trip from Texas??? Baylor was so, so much closer.
They can have a max of 4,000 fans for basketball games. The arena has a capacity of just under 20,000- which makes it the 5th largest on-campus facility in the US.

Just shows how bored I am.

Reaction Score
Homecoming for CW!
Sorta.
Last year's Memphis game was actually closer to home. Fayetteville is about 2.5-3 hrs away.

And there was supposed to be a home & home series with Ark-Little Rock. That would be a real homecoming game. Not sure if that got pushed back a year or permanently cancelled.

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
Gino never backs down.
He always looks for the highest rated teams for his OOC games.

Reaction Score
Mr. agitator-n-chief, if you are so in with insider info and all things knowledgeable, please do us a favor, jump in use your immense influence and negotiate the game you so want to see. After your efforts prove fruitful I guaranty one thing, UCONN will show up having dodged no one ever. The question being will your claptrap words still be a spewing?
I have told you what you need to do to get a game schedule so we can stop any question of who has the best team. You all do seem to understand. Because I am not a UConn fan that makes me an agitator? Stop being so sensitive!!!! haha

Reaction Score
I agree. That said one of you other fans was on saying that Mulkey chickened out playing you guys. If thats the narrative then UConn chickened out playing us. There is no fantasy here. My fantasy is playing you all before March so you all get to see who the best team in the nation is right now. That is all. I get your feelings were hurt but I only used the comments of your fellow Boneyard poster!!!

Apparently Geno should've been chickening out of playing NC St.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom