UConn adds Arkansas

Reaction Score
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Yahoooo!
A game against a ranked opponent. In a year were games just disappear, that is great news.
And I second @oldude, kudos and thanks to Arkansas coach and team for doing this.
Good for WCBB, Arkansas, and Uconn. Win or lose they will be a better team for it.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Great news about the Razorbacks, but I would note that the January 26 Providence game has been postponed because Providence continues to be on COVID pause. During last night's game, the announcers made reference to an 8-day gap betweeen the Georgetown game and the DePaul road game on January 31. The Arkansas game fills that gap, but only partially.

Reaction Score
Perfect. Needed this game with the big layoff, especially against a ranked opponent. Takes the pressure off a bit in case UConn loses to SC. They can use this game to show the committee they still deserve a #1 ranking.

Reaction Score
GREAT! I love Chelsea Dungee[Arkansas] and I love their mascot![Razorback]

Arkansas is guard oriented .. curious to see how Paige will fare?

Will ONO have a [Meghan Culmo] "field day"?

Reaction Score
Got to appreciate ARK HC Mike Neighbors for agreeing to add the Huskies in the middle of a tough SEC schedule.
Very much agree on this especially as we play Tennessee tomorrow and they defeated #15 ARK by 15 back on the 7th.
Neighbors could have waited until after tomorrow to commit. Then again it is a positive for TV exposure and recruiting. A tip of my UConn cap to him.

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
Saylor should be out of quarantine by the 28th. Wonder if she will travel with the team to Arkansas. Taylor played against Makala Daniels, starting Arkansas guard, several times in HS. All losses to the Frederick HS state champs.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

No. 15 Arkansas (11-5) will give UConn a good game, and give our team a chance to get away from the campus. They just suffered a 104-82 loss @ South Carolina on Monday.

I would imagine Christyn's whole family will be there, since she lives in Little Rock (139 miles away). Good for her and good for our team. This is the kind of news I like!! :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Really wish you added Louisville. We could end any debate who has the best team this month.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom