UConn @ #20 Northeastern (Tuesday - October 26th @ 7p @ Mathews Arena) Game on NESN & CollegeSportsLive.com | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #20 Northeastern (Tuesday - October 26th @ 7p @ Mathews Arena) Game on NESN & CollegeSportsLive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mean even strength we kicked their ass. Gotta stay out of the box.
Three Hockey East games all against BU and Northeastern and if not for a late collapse at home we should be 3-0
Two at Maine in 10 days. Tough to play up there but let’s grab a win and tie and show no mercy

Reaction Score
This is what the team is capable of! Now, let's see some consistency! Dartmouth is a good ECAC test. We have the horses to win. So, if we play with this sense of urgency and discipline, we'll win. Get them ready coaches!

Reaction Score
Was at the game, glad they finally closed out a game like this. Other than the first 10 min of the second period, they were the better team. Obviously giving up power play goals not ideal, but hey at least they responded immediately both times.

They seem to clearly play to their competition so let’s see if they can avoid a trap game in Dartmouth this weekend.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Damn. Was primed to watch this and then forgot. Sounds like I missed a great exciting hockey game.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
A few critiques.
1. Need to cut down on the penalties
2. PP defense was not good tonight
3. Announcer's sucked due to their inability to say Northeastern or UConn versus just saying Huskies. Drove me crazy.

Reaction Score
A few critiques.
1. Need to cut down on the penalties
2. PP defense was not good tonight
3. Announcer's sucked due to their inability to say Northeastern or UConn versus just saying Huskies. Drove me crazy.
I thought Ben Stein was calling the game... Bueller....? Bueller...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom